Need help identifying problem

some1else

Hey guys, I need some help.
My one of my plants' leaves started to wilt and get dry overnight.
They are 1 week into flowering with 6 weeks of vegetative growth.
I've been feeding them Biobizz Biogrow, last 3 weeks 3ml/l of water every second watering.
During first week of flowering I started using 1ml/l of water Bio Bloom and TopMax along with regular 3ml/l Biogrow.
Other 3 plants don't show any symptoms.
I 'm growing under 600W HPS in cooltube, small oscillating fan mounted on the wall.
What seems to be the problem here? Thanks for any help!
IMG_492716.JPG

Don't take the lack of replies personal, people would rather not respond then to give bad advice about something they have no clue about. Personally I have never seen this before, so basically I just responded that I have no real response. However if this is isolated to only a plant check her roots maybe that's where the issue is starting from.
:Namaste:

I appreciate your response :) Thanks for the tip. It is the only one of 4 plants that has this problem. I've googled quite. Bit about it, but I'm still not sure what it is... Some say wind burn, to hot, too low humidity, also root problems or overfeeding. The first 3 causes are out of equasion, since I have good ventilation and only a small oscillating fan, light is about 30cm from the plants and the temperature in the room is about 26-28C. It may be overfeeding, so I flushed it for a start and removed all the sick leaves. Let's hope for the best. :)

Back
Top Bottom