Help me help myself and my Blue Widow

croptopper11

420 Member
noticed some issues again with my leaves and everyime i read about different def and excess of nutes i think yea thts the issue with mine. but i ended up reading an interesting article online about tap water and all the problems it can bring. and i literally have every single issue listed in that article. lower leafs dying off first then working its way up the plant, purplng of the stems, stunted growth ect... i dropped the tap water all together and have switched to distilled about a week ago. one night when i was still using tap water i had to do a res change right then, switched the res with the tap water without it sitting over night and seems these leaf issues showed up shortly after. i do have a little root rot from previous problem bout 3 weeks ago. roots are doing alot better with new white growth comin from them, but until the hydroguard gets here all i can do is try to maintain the state that the roots in..im running fox farm trio nutes (not a fan ill be switching up after this grow), under mars hydro reflector96 in a 4x2x7. res temps 63-68 using frozen water bottles in and around my bucket, air temps during day 75-85 at night 70. humidity is between 40-50%. i let ph ride from 5.3 to 6.4/5 before i adjust. ppm are 600 right now between distilled, nutes, and calimag plus. what do you guys think is the issue(s)
IMG_0499_1_1.JPG
E44224EE-8331-42C3-9DA6-607D920875B4.jpeg
701BF211-8F8F-41FD-B4F8-82B818128CA0.jpeg
3A63EF68-2BFE-4158-941D-C1B4E51B5741.jpeg

Here is some charts
I think p def but the new growth looks really more like yellow then bringht green? Which means to me nitro def here is some charts

No brown tips on the leafs is there?

420-magazine-mobile1506189014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile512226354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1883768121.jpg

Also I think your res temps are to cold man I know a guy who says he likes his around 70f not hundred percent sure but I'll see if I can get him here.

You said you using hydrogaurd maybe try z7 as im hearing better things over the guard . I just ordered some myself I'm in coco

420-magazine-mobile1753078906.jpg

thanks for the charts, im not using hydroguard yet, i ordered and its on the way. honestly afraid to let the res get any warmer then 70, i was letting it get up to 72-74 in the beginning and got root rot, everything ive read says keep in the 63-69 range, but looking at peoples grows on forums alot of them do run their water in the lower 70's so idk..i did have brown tips on a good amount of leafs which originally made me think nute burn but just on the veryyy edge maybe 1-2mm of the tips. look close in the side view pictures and u can see a couple of leaves starting to split and getting dark spots, which i thought was more then likely phosphorus. i just dont wanna over react to one thing and it turn out to be something totally different all together smh

thanks for the charts, im not using hydroguard yet, i ordered and its on the way. honestly afraid to let the res get any warmer then 70, i was letting it get up to 72-74 in the beginning and got root rot, everything ive read says keep in the 63-69 range, but looking at peoples grows on forums alot of them do run their water in the lower 70's so idk..i did have brown tips on a good amount of leafs which originally made me think nute burn but just on the veryyy edge maybe 1-2mm of the tips. look close in the side view pictures and u can see a couple of leaves starting to split and getting dark spots, which i thought was more then likely phosphorus. i just dont wanna over react to one thing and it turn out to be something totally different all together smh

Ya once the hydrogaurd gets in it probably allows you to keep it in the low 70's. As it helps with extreme growing environments of not mistaken.

Well sort I couldn't. Be more helpful bud anything else keep us posted

Back
Top Bottom