1st week into flower

420Mexico

She is being in the 12/12 hour cycle a week already, I only got a problem with is spider mites I need advices to get rid of them, I use water and alcohol and help a little bit their still alive, what liquid can I use?

You may need some more ventilation, adequate air flow doesn't allow them to get a grip to infest. I just read about sulfur being a safe way to get rid of them but you'd have to look into that since I luckily haven't had to deal with them myself.

I think I've also read a bit of dish soap and water can get rid of them but again I'd look into it more before trying it.

Hopefully you get them sorted and thankfully your only a week in!

You may need some more ventilation, adequate air flow doesn't allow them to get a grip to infest. I just read about sulfur being a safe way to get rid of them but you'd have to look into that since I luckily haven't had to deal with them myself.

I think I've also read a bit of dish soap and water can get rid of them but again I'd look into it more before trying it.

Hopefully you get them sorted and thankfully your only a week in!

Thank you for the advice she is doing better their still spider mites but they seem less and I add another fan on it what alse can u recommend me?
420-magazine-mobile1156364784.jpg

Back
Top Bottom