Holy bugout batman

Chuckle

420 Member
Hi guys, was moving my cuttings today and placing them in my grow tent when I noticed these guys running around.
There doesn't seem to be any damage at this stage to the plants.
They sort of jump like fleas
Any advice on what they are would be great and if I need to be worried. thanks

bug25.jpg

awesome, thanks dj, while I have heard of them I would never have figured to google them...it does look like them.
Is there a general consensus on how to treat these effectively. As they are non flowering a chemical treatment is probably preferred!

On a side note I have been wondering about flea/bug bombs in a non flowering situation such as a mother room/tent.
The way I figured is by the time you cut your cuttings and grow the plant then there would be almost zero chance of any residue left over. Is this a fair assumption?

When I had them I used Monterey Garden insect spray with a solo hand pump sprayer as the head of the sprayer tilts up and down making it easy to spray under the leaves. Make sure to spray again in a few days to catch the offspring breeding.

This photo is from another tent..I haven't been keeping an eye on things for the past few weeks on this. The grow is finished but pulled a leaf to see this..

Gawd.JPG

I figured it was mite but I sprayed the leaf with mortein insecticide and couldn't really see anything running around. So I figured they were eggs... does anyone have an idea what I'm looking at here?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom