Anyone help and tell what this is?

stupot89

image2_1_20.JPG
image110107.JPG
image2_1_20.JPG
image110107.JPG

Looks like thrips (Flip the leaves over and look for little tiny bugs.)

You want to treat them with something organic of course: Neem oil, soap, pyrethrins.

Google "cannabis thrips"

Couldn't see any bugs under the leafs or any web on anything?? Don't have a magnifying glass so could be I just can't see them?

I'm week 6 of flower and it says getting neem on the buds will leave a bad taste? How would I get coverage without getting it on buds? Would insecticide soap on its own manage? I have trimmed off all infected leaves I can see. Thanks very much for everyone's help! You have saved me!

Yeah week 6 flower I would just go with insecticide soap, it is more of an issue if they are younger because it can give the critters time to become resistant but in week 6 I would just go with the soap, neem would ruin them this late on - that stuff sticks around.

you will need to keep on top of them.

That's an important point. When you have an infestation, you don't usually just get rid of it with one treatment (especially with the milder, organic solutions that we use). You should keep treating and treating, probably until harvest, or they will probably come back.

I don't have experience with those guys, but I'm guessing you can spray just the leaves and not the buds and that will do the job.

Some of the bugs you were looking for are so small they are hard to find without a magnifying glass this is the reason that go unnoticed for so long till they cause a severe problem to add to the additional ways of getting rid of them there is peroxide 3% 15 ml to a gallon of water sprayed daily will kill them + 1 part alcohol to 9 Parts water will do the same thing it will dry them out and kill them pretty quick this avoids using all the harsh chemicals that they make and create at the stores to sell you but judging by the bite marks and without seeing the bottom of the leaves I would say you have a case of spider mites they are a teeny tiny black. And immature ones or even tiny and her almost a clearish white

Back
Top Bottom