Help diagnosing what's making my plants decay

Grove420

Am trying to figure out what could cause my plants stems to start decaying thinking it is some sort of fungus they are in 5 gallon smart pots (soil) (happy frog) is on majority of plants all affecting almost every branch on the plant will add photos
1207171640.jpg
1207171640.jpg

Looks like stem rot to me. I think it is caused by Fusarium sp. I get it every grow. Spray the affected area with a 3500 ppm hydrogen peroxide solution several times a day.

Sorry, I should have included this in the previous post.
This plant pathogen probably arrived with your soil. There are a few ways to reduce the severity of the infection.
First reduce the temperature of your soil if you can. This fungus thrives in warmer temperatures.
Next add some beneficial bacteria/fungi. One of the best is called Great White. Add a few grams of the powdered spores to warm (not hot) water, shake, wait an hour and add to the soil. I have also sprayed this solution onto the stem lesions with success.
Finally make sure the pH of your runoff water is in the correct range.

20171213_215102.jpg
20171213_215057.jpg
20171213_215053.jpg

Any Ideas? All help greatly appreciated. 4 weeks into flower. Indoor grow tent. This is one by the door, i do have a heater on tent. coould this be heat stress?

Pondo, this looks like mild K deficiency, due to the combination of purple leaf stem (unless it is a purple strain) and leaf edge mottling. If it is, then it could be from insufficient K in your fertilizer mix. It could also be nutrient lockout due to salt buildup in the growing media or pH out of range. Or I could be wrong entirely. Maybe somebody else will chime in.

Just wanted to share this. Please get your free copy of the grow Bible. And there is more

There is a plant care book also. Diagnose all your problems

Back
Top Bottom