Male or female

The Germinator

Male or Female?
Only 4th day of flip but i see sex organs on one of the Feminized seeds. too soon?
Screenshot_232.png
Screenshot_447.png
Screenshot_328.png

Re: Male or female.

Not sure why my instincts are saying male, but crossing my fingers for a lady!! :circle-of-love:

Thank You for your opinion but I think it's female. Just wanted to see what others say. Because we'll know for sure soon.

I think it's male I had 2 plants I recently grew out when they first showed it's sex both turned out to be male looked exactly like that a little tiny ball

I think it's male I had 2 plants I recently grew out when they first showed it's sex both turned out to be male looked exactly like that a little tiny ball

But look at the other side. It's not a ball. Here's a pic I took of same plant but diff site. It's blurry but you can tell it's not a ball. I'll add it in a bit.

That's what one of my males looked like to give you an idea

I know this is 100 percent male cause that ball is on a stem. Mine is not at this point.

My other plant is showing a lot of pistils. But I think I see a couple balls. Keeping a close eye. No choice really but to finish this one. I have more seeds on the way.

Back
Top Bottom