Yellow leaves with burnt tips

Greenfing

Hi,

Pics below are taken today, Week 6 day 6 of flower (after the flip)
This is my first WW and it behaves quite different from my previous grows, In end of week 4 some of the lower leaves started turning light green/yellow, I started upping the nutes (GHE Flora) to + 5,10 and then 15% but the yellowing continues. The PH is 7 on the nutes at 6 on the runoff.

Ive had yellowing like this happening on my previous grows, but then on lower leaves and much later in the flower stage! (also using different nutes)So what do you think this could be? Im a bit afraid of raising the nutes too much!

Buds looking good:)
bud372.JPG

Looks good from a distance! This is a two plant SCROG;
22599.jpg

Yellow;
Yellow30.JPG

Yellow;
32091.jpg

Yellow and burnt tips;
16971.jpg

PH 7 kinda high IMHO so it could be locking out one of the nutrients and too much of another, I try and water around 6.0 area (as again IMHO but what it goes in at is more important than what it comes out at, or at least if you growing in soil anyway (as I don't even measure/care what it comes out at).

PH 7 kinda high IMHO so it could be locking out one of the nutrients and too much of another, I try and water around 6.0 area (as again IMHO but what it goes in at is more important than what it comes out at, or at least if you growing in soil anyway (as I don't even measure/care what it comes out at).

Ive heard PH6-7 on the nutes and 6-7 on the runoff when growing in soil, this is my first grow where I PH+ to get it into that range. I will water without the PH+ and cut a bit back on the nutes.

Think the range for lockout is under 5.5 and over 6.5, so I have always watered in the 5.8-6.2 range (I use the PH tape, so not an "exact" reading, but I aim for closest to a 6 I can get). But I've only been doing this for a year, so not even close to being an expert at it. But I'm not aware of anything other than nute burn that burns the tips like that.

Burnt tips (like a nitrogen burn) & yellowing (which appears like nitrogen deprivation)......Hmmmm, lockout could be the issue. What is your medium? Ph for ideal nutrient uptake in soil is 6.7. If you're watering at ph 7 (how r u sure, have you calibrated your pen) & your runoff is 6, you're in around the right PH in your roots......lockout is a definite possibility.

Burnt tips (like a nitrogen burn) & yellowing (which appears like nitrogen deprivation)......Hmmmm, lockout could be the issue. What is your medium? Ph for ideal nutrient uptake in soil is 6.7. If you're watering at ph 7 (how r u sure, have you calibrated your pen) & your runoff is 6, you're in around the right PH in your roots......lockout is a definite possibility.

Im growing in Soil, the reason I started upping the PH was that my tapwater had PH 6, then 5,5 when I added nutes and then 4,9 on the runoff! To get runoff at 6 I need to feed with PH 7. Ill go back to how i used to do it on my previous plants, feed with straight tapwater ph6. Tomorrow I will flush, then change out the nutes to the brand ive used before (Gold label Soil) I calibrate my pen every 3rd week or so, should be ok.

Think the range for lockout is under 5.5 and over 6.5, so I have always watered in the 5.8-6.2 range (I use the PH tape, so not an "exact" reading, but I aim for closest to a 6 I can get). But I've only been doing this for a year, so not even close to being an expert at it. But I'm not aware of anything other than nute burn that burns the tips like that.

Yeah, I guess its some kind of crazy lockout going on, Ill do a flush and tune a bit back on the PH? and nutes:)

Back
Top Bottom