tariqtatar

I would like to know your ideas and advice for my first indoor experience because i guess i have been missing some parts that's why the process going so slow;

I have got ''Speed Seeds'' Lowryder # 2 x AK 47 Auto. I have started the light schedule with CFL and Led both in first two weeks, CFL has 140 W and Leds has 100 W light period is 18/6,

Also there is infrared heat lamb which has turning on in every 30 minutes even at the dark time period, my grow room is in my balcony and the outside temperature is 9/4 C

thats why i turn on the heat lamb at the dark period due to keep heat control. There two exhaust hole at up and down i have just small usb fan in front of upper exhaust,

second week i have added bigger fan just beside the down exhaust and it works same time with the heat lamb. I use city water which is around 7.7 ph but i leave the water

in tank at the grow room in order to reduce ph. At the end of second week i removed all CFL and input the 5x28 W LED, all Led wattages become total 240 Watts. At the day time

preriod the temperature is 22 C when the heat lamb is on its become 28 C, at the dark time period its giong down till 14-13 C. As you see the pots are different shape and size,

the biggest is 8 lt and the smallest is 5.8 lt., the soil is mixture orgainic soil, worm casting,coco coir,peat moss / tuff, Grow room space is 0.6 M2 The height of grow room is

1.10 m, the distance is 0.80 cm between light and plants, I do not have tool to check humidity that's why i always keep small water pot and wet t-shirt under the heat lamb.

Its already end of three weeks and as you see the result is not fair enough.

I am not sure about whats parts i am missing but it might be because;

* Not enough lights or lumens ?

* So many plants for the growing space?

* The long time period of light 18/6 ?

* No complete darkness at the dark period ( Because infarared heat lamb is 1 hour on 1 hour off at the dark time period )

* Cool Temperature at the dark period when the heat lamb is off ( i had no chance to check temperature at the night when the heat lamb is off but outside temperature is around 4 C at the nights)

* Low quality of the seeds ( i bought the seeds from www. original seeds store com , there are so many bad reviews for that store, i paid with 86 bucks for 35 seeds )

* Low quality of the Leds ( i bought growing led lights on www ali baba com from cheap Chinese manufacturers, if the Watts are true ; 1 x 80 W , 5 x 28 W , 2 X 20 W all cost me 45 bucks )

These are my opinions, Maybe the reason is not because of these things, However what should i do or not to do, i need your opinions

10_12.JPG
17_121.JPG
24_12.JPG
A_3_1.jpg
A_4_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom