What's causing this?

Chrisb4452

I have some sappy sour x2 17 days into flower. I have some yellowing tips around one of my kolas. Yellowing and dying bottom leaves and some weird stuff going on on some other leaves. Pretty new to growing this is my first from seed plants. Pics in replys

Re: Whats causing this?

1514400948103-524832880.jpg

Picture of the whole plant. Then one of the kolas that has yellowing tips. Then a leaf i pulled off

I hope not but keep a watch out for them, those tiny little white dots appear to be some sort of bug damage but looks like mites to me. I'm not a LED grower but to my understanding when growing with LED a extra boost of cal/mag is recommended. Although a multitude of things can cause the same issues.....temp, ph, or lack of element available to plant

Yea man that looks a lot like mite damage...you wouldnt see them with the naked eye in early infestation unless you really know what your looking at and have 20\20. Guve it less then a week and you will see them amd their eggs and webs if that is the current issue

Ive had mite problems before. And this also didnt just pop up its been this way maybe two weeks now ive been pulling leaves off and what not. Im going to go out on a limb and remove the possibility of mites here. I have had the issue once before this ismt at all similar

Back
Top Bottom