Light Burn ~5 weeks into flower

bettygreen

I have 5 girls going: 1 o'haze red, 2 critical kush, and 2 blueberry. They are currently at 32 days into flower. The calyxes are just starting to fatten up & really look like bud.

Last week, I noticed the OR & one of the blueberries started showing some light burn on the top few fan leaves, and very slightly on a few sugar leaves. I think I have it taken care of. The leaves aren't that bad, but I'm still worried that the final quality may suffer.

Should I be worried?

20171227_115546.jpg
20171227_1153441.jpg
20171227_115300.jpg

It's a little hard to tell with the burple burt it does look like light burn. Raise your lights if you can and watch you temp's when your lights are on. One thing that will extend your light life and reduce temps is to place a fan or tow pointed directly at the lights to help keep them cool. I aldso have added a doorway fan during the days when my flower room gets hot. Keep your lights on temps under 80 degrees and try to get temps of 6-10 degress less in the dark period.

Nice looking Ladies, you will get a nice crop! :goodluck:

Hey Betty,

Welcome to forums at 420. We can’t see crap in blurple, can you post some daylight pics? Looks like you’ve got some nute burn on tips, and leaf edges are curled down and under too, but to diagnose anything at all we need to see better.

Where the edges go from purple to pink suggests a bigger deficiency may be going on but we are unable to see properly in that lighting....

Back
Top Bottom