Can you identify this problem?

CB488

420 Member
Hello all this is my first actual post now I've stopped bieng a mong and realised how to put photos up :-/

Basically i have or had a beautiful Ghost Train Haze mother and recently (the last two weeks) she's bieng showing some pretty
odd colour formations on the lower leaves below the canopy. I have triple checked my nutes - I'm feeding her with canna vega and a tiny amount of acid to keep me between 5.8 and 6.1 I'm beginning to wonder weather or not this is the problem though? I re potted her 3 days ago because I need her ready in the next few weeks ideally. Can any body suggest anything or has anyone seen this before? My first thought is a deficiency but surely a mother in decent soil can get everything she needs from Terra Vega? I'm guessing I couldn't be more wrong? Haha

B45AA921-02FD-47F4-82D5-D09CDAD315A8.jpeg

View image in gallery

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks in advance

CB

I'd say up nitro a bit or it could be light burn here some pics why I think this ?
7d1aa46f90c62a59ad41bbe5451bdc2e.jpg

9ff7972cecff32e82a4335cb32a989fb.jpg

Thank you for that, do you think it's my light then she is very close but it is only a CFL

I'd back off the he distance a bit myself ?

Roughly about 5 inches

Move it up to about 8-10 see how it responds ?

It could be also taking nitro out of fans maybe need more nitro ? Those are my two guesses . Still learning a bit myself bro ..

Ok Thanks I'll give it a try, if it was a light problem though would I not see the colours on leaves higher up?

That is why I think it's nitro to be honest .

Did you.l notice the yellowing first on the bottom fans ?

Move it up to about 8-10 see how it responds ?

It could be also taking nitro out of fans maybe need more nitro ? Those are my two guesses . Still learning a bit myself bro ..

Nice one mate that’s something I haven’t tried so I’ll definitely give it a go. Cheers!

Fan leaves hold nutrients in it for the plant so if the plants not getting the nutrients it needs the fan leaves start letting off the nutrients it's storing to help the plant get the nuts and the fan leaves discolor and die off starting from the bottom up

Yeah it started right at the bottom and now it's about mid way up the plant :(

Then keep light where it is my bad .

And up nitro down genetics require more even if same batch of seeds .

I'm learning this man .

Cool beans any other issues let us know .

Your plant needs magnesium, the Canna Terra Vega has loads of nitrogen already.

Add a generous spoonful of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate) to your watering solution :thumb:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Thanks for that Richard, I did wonder about the Terra Vega because i've since done a bit more reading on it and I have never seen that before on any of my soil grows using just the vega alone while veging. I'll give it a try though, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom