Urgent - What's the cause of those brown spots? Help!

frankffs

Hi!
Temp is 83f
Strain : White widow
Medium : HP Promix with mycorazine
light : 400W HPS
Light distance : 19''
Watering Frequency : every 3-4 days or when the pot is light AF
Water PH : 6.5
Water Drainage PH : 6.0
Humidity 20-30%

I gave it Cal/Mag yesterday along with proper dosage of nutes. wont be watering for another 4 days.

It starts off with the photo named (2) (3rd one) and evolves rapidly as the other photos. this is currently killing my plants. I need help!!!!
it start off with small brown spots then they multiply and after that the leave just becomes brittle and starts to go yellow.. I need help real bad.
On the fourth photo you can see the yellowing occur.

41630.jpg
32096.jpg

Here is the 3rd photo I was refering to:
22606.jpg

4th photo
16979.jpg

URGENT whats the cause of those brown spots?!?!?! HELP!!!!

It's overwatered for one. I planted a seed in a solo cup as a test. First time I watered at 7 days and it still didn't need water. Then I went 14 days and it still didn't need water. If your watering more than once a week it's prob to much. You'd be surprised how long they can go.
You said your going to water in 4 days. Bet it can go way longer.

Re: URGENT whats the cause of those brown spots?!?!?! HELP!!!!

It's overwatered for one. I planted a seed in a solo cup as a test. First time I watered at 7 days and it still didn't need water. Then I went 14 days and it still didn't need water. If your watering more than once a week it's prob to much. You'd be surprised how long they can go.

Ok I wont water it until 7 days have passed then! Thanks!

What up Frank! It might be better for you to let the plant tell you when it needs water instead of pre-scheduling when you will water. When the dirt is dry, water the plant. As she grows she will need watering more frequently. In the indoor soil forum, there is a good sticky on how to water your plant correctly. Good luck!

What up Frank! It might be better for you to let the plant tell you when it needs water instead of pre-scheduling when you will water. When the dirt is dry, water the plant. As she grows she will need watering more frequently. In the indoor soil forum, there is a good sticky on how to water your plant correctly. Good luck!

You said it right when you said let the plant tell him when it needs water. But then u said water when dirt is dry. You cannot tell if the bottom 3/4 is dry or wet. People feel the top 1/2 dry and think it needs water. I've went more than 14 days without watering. The plant will let you know. And it will not die. It'll perk right up when you water.
In 7 days if the plant looks good I wouldn't water. It looks really wet.
Overall you gave good advice. :)

Back
Top Bottom