Not happy girls - Soil - Water - Inside

Iknownothing

I've got some girls that are probably 1 1/2 months from seed now and they aren't very happy little chaps. I'm not sure what has gone so wrong with them. The problem is they are all showing different signs of problems and all seem to be stunted, even though I'm not doing anything different from the last grow.

They were booming and going great guns from seedling under a propagation fluro, then I upsized their pots from a plastic cup to a 30ltr pot and put them under a 250wat MPS and for the first week they were going great but then they all sort of stopped and now having issues.

SOIL GROW

Strain - various
# of Plants - 5
Grow Type - Osmocote Seed raising and cutting mix
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 30 ltr
Lights - (1) 240 Watt MH and there is also a (1) 600 Watt HPS which is in the same room on the flowering plants
Nutrients - 1 dose of Calimag so far
Medium - 15% Perlite
PH - 6.5
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Room Square Footage - 3 meters x 6 meters
Pests - None Known on the main plants the 4th one did have spider mites about a week ago

Plants
1. its browning at the tips and curling up then the brown moves and covers the whole leaf, it only happens to 2 sets of leaves at a time.

2. Showing brown spots, and the new leafs are stunted and small and thin, not like a normal healthy new foliage.

3. Showing signs of Browning on the very tips of 2 of the biggest leaves towards the bottom, otherwise plan seems healthy a bit stretched as its on the outer edge of the light.

4. This poor guy is in the same room but hes about 3 months old, started off as a runt seed that didn't sprout after 1 week so I threw it away in some soil, sure enough almost 3 weeks later it sprouted in the spare soil. He got attacked by the dreaded spider mite, which I'm pretty sure I have cured with some eco neem oil, and a few lady bugs. But the little bastards have done some damage

20180105_103210.jpg

20180105_103200.jpg

20180105_103126.jpg

20180105_103222.jpg

I've got some girls that are probably 1 1/2 months from seed now and they aren't very happy little chaps. I'm not sure what has gone so wrong with them. The problem is they are all showing different signs of problems and all seem to be stunted, even though I'm not doing anything different from the last grow.

They were booming and going great guns from seedling under a propagation fluro, then I upsized their pots from a plastic cup to a 30ltr pot and put them under a 250wat MPS and for the first week they were going great but then they all sort of stopped and now having issues.

SOIL GROW

Strain - various
# of Plants - 5
Grow Type - Osmocote Seed raising and cutting mix
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 30 ltr
Lights - (1) 240 Watt MH and there is also a (1) 600 Watt HPS which is in the same room on the flowering plants
Nutrients - 1 dose of Calimag so far
Medium - 15% Perlite
PH - 6.5
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Room Square Footage - 3 meters x 6 meters
Pests - None Known on the main plants the 4th one did have spider mites about a week ago

Plants
1. its browning at the tips and curling up then the brown moves and covers the whole leaf, it only happens to 2 sets of leaves at a time.

2. Showing brown spots, and the new leafs are stunted and small and thin, not like a normal healthy new foliage.

3. Showing signs of Browning on the very tips of 2 of the biggest leaves towards the bottom, otherwise plan seems healthy a bit stretched as its on the outer edge of the light.

4. This poor guy is in the same room but hes about 3 months old, started off as a runt seed that didn't sprout after 1 week so I threw it away in some soil, sure enough almost 3 weeks later it sprouted in the spare soil. He got attacked by the dreaded spider mite, which I'm pretty sure I have cured with some eco neem oil, and a few lady bugs. But the little bastards have done some damage

20180105_103210.jpg

20180105_103200.jpg

20180105_103126.jpg

20180105_103222.jpg
Looks like light burn amigo but im not 100% on that just something to take into consideration i hope u het it figured out bud..peace

I check the PH water with a PH tester before feeding and then also test the run off.
The lights are approx 60 -80 cms from the plants . I've got 2 other plants under a 600W HPS at the same distance so I don't think its light burn.

Back
Top Bottom