Having some rust looking dots on the leaves what could be causing this

blazinhot

One out 5 plants have these spots kinda lost but still is healthy from what I can see
a7f07fffde33294e4b6fcfc6e8f2c603.jpg

Yes there in medium 6 weeks in flowering and strong
Correct. But do you Ph your water or nutrient solution? You need to. Calcium isn't avalible for uptake if your ph is out of range, and that's what is likely causing your problem.

Correct. But do you Ph your water or nutrient solution? You need to. Calcium isn't avalible for uptake if your ph is out of range, and that's what is likely causing your problem.
Yes I do ph the water before and after the nutrient to get the perfect balance from what I know

Yes I do ph the water before and after the nutrient to get the perfect balance from what I know
Okay may I make a suggestion? Only ph your solution at the very end.

Sorry last few questions

What medium are you growing in soil, coco, pro mix? What are your nutrient levels in ppm? Are you using cal mag? And lastly.... what do you Ph your nutrient solution to?

Sorry last few questions

What medium are you growing in soil, coco, pro mix? What are your nutrient levels in ppm? Are you using cal mag? And lastly.... what do you Ph your nutrient solution to?
I'm using tap water I'm using grow box for nutrients and yes only before and after all the other plants are find just this one is killing me and yes I do that too ph towards the end of the mix in feeding solution

Sorry last few questions

No my medium is low budget i guess compare to other mediums but yeah nothing like fox farm.or any high quality mediums it's organic but that's it

Okay well I'm glad to hear it is only the one plant! And at 6 weeks you should make it to harvest even with the problems....

So you are growing in soil? Okay. Well what do you Ph to? 6.5?

Back
Top Bottom