Please help me identify these issues

Potplant

Hey guys

So I'm a first time grower, I wish I had come here before I started my grow. So let me give you all the information:

Bagseed of a lovely outdoor.
Soil
I have learnt my tap water pH is 8.5, I know that's the root problem so I tried the lemon juice and water mixture to bring it down, however I don't have a pH tester so I'm shooting blind. I'm going to try and get my sisters pool kit and I hope it works, that's only this evening. For now what can I do for my plants. Here's pics of them today:

IMG_20180116_110726.jpg
IMG_20180116_110721.jpg
IMG_20180116_110717.jpg
IMG_20180116_110711.jpg
IMG_20180116_110701.jpg
IMG_20180116_110652.jpg
IMG_20180116_110647.jpg

I have a journal were I posted everything that's going on etc.

PP Bagseed Outdoor Grow Journal - 2018

I'd really like to know what I can do to save these plants.

Hi mate sorry you're going through this, it makes things harder without a ph pen, GH dropper bottles work great. IMO they're all hurrting a bit, and it could be ph, heavily over feeding, or bad soil.
Somethings going wrong at the roots. It could be bad microbial life, soil ph, nutrient lockout or simply poor soil mix.
Whats your temperature conditions and humidity? Nutrients and dosage? And soil composition? Water ppms from tap?

Hey bud, thanks for the reply.

The humidity is really low here at around 35%,i put a big bath of water nearby so it gets a cooler breeze, hoping that will bring the humidity up.
Temperature ranges from 16 to 34.
No nutrients, I did give them the food stix which consist of NPK, however it's a stick, so slow releasing, that was giving them nute burn along with the damn high pH water, I did lower the pH to 7 or so in the past 2 days, but didn't give them a proper flush, however I got hold of a kit for the pool which tells pH level and I got the strips, I dropped water to around 6.8 and gave them a flush, managed to test run off water was just over 7. So I dropped the water to around 6 just below 6 and gonna water them with that water once the current water gets used up. The two sickest plants I changed the soil as the previous soil was too clumpy, had a high clay content.

I hope that the flush will work and they not too far gone, I'm sure at least 4 of the 6 will make it if the problem was the food stix and nutrient lockout. They also suffered over watering in the beginning. I did remove all the stix and now there's no nutrients at all.

Do you have any other ferts in the soil? Like compost? It needs an aeration material such as perlite, about 1/3rd of your soil mix should be aeration, it helps the soil dry out and prevents over watering and its cheap. Weed loves oxygen at the roots. The food stick is the likely cause of this though. If you dont have a super soil(with natural fert like compost, ewc, rock dust blah blah blah) then you will need to use bottled nutrients to feed these girls. Cheers

You see I had compost and I thought I could dilute it with garden sand and it should be fine, however clearly I was wrong. But 3 of them have good drainage as i diluted the portions of the soil and compost properly, the other 3 I over did the stupid clayish garden soil.

Thanks for you input. I was thinking of getting a promix and repotting this girls.

Back
Top Bottom