Would this be considered heat stress?

MastahMan

Hey everyone, greets from Chile, first post but long time reader :)

Was wondering if anyone could tell me why my plant has presented this pathology.

GbNsNAR.jpg

I use Janeco Light Mix, with BioBizz products, using a dosage recommended by them, water them every day, with a pattern of fertilizer 2 days in a row and then a mix of water and bioheaven.

I suspect heat problems due to avg temps here around 30°C (86°F), though i monitor the temperature at the highest leaf point and it is around 31°, have a intraction and extraction system and 2 interior fans.

Any help would be appreciated, i can't find an accurate match between default pics and mine.

Thx :D

Looks like a deficiency to me. I'd have to research to tell you which one. Someone will prob help soon.
How's your airflow through the plant?

Looks like a deficiency to me. I'd have to research to tell you which one. Someone will prob help soon.
How's your airflow through the plant?

For what i have seen a phosphorus deficiency would be most likely, but still not sure, can't find anything that looks like it.

Have 2 200mm computer fans at max speed at leaf height, giving gentle breeze to all of the leaves.

I had that problem with ph lockout did you flush them yet or its nute burn more i look at it is nute burn either to much or ph lock out im going with ph lock out flush them and wait a week looking at new growth and never go by nutrient companys recom dosage its always to much always go on the lighter side then to much remember you can add more if showing signs of problems if it was heat stress it would be cupping upwards

In soil 6 is way to low even in coco 6.5 is perfect and id give them a flush because of salt build up also onheat my veg room hits 85 and 86 after a heat wave try to get temps lower if you can if still in veg diy swamp cooler works amazing i have 1 in and room stays 79 all day til i run out of water lol

Wrong.. you want to feed 5.5-6.5 in coco. I feed 5.8ish

Ive tried lower then 6.5 in coco and had problems arise in other areas i find 6.5 the sweet spot for me i run coco and super soil also 5.8 is good for crappy nutes that swing higher i use clean grow i have no ph fluc at all so for me 6.5 is sweet spot for soil and my coco setup but again im not bashing or saying your wrong im just saying 6.5 is proven over and over as sweet spot in a hydro coc setup yes your correct 100 percent lower is better because or ph fluct

Filtered faucet water is your problem then esp if your not using cal mag its a mag defic grow weed easy has a plant diagnosis search thats amazingly accurute faucet water depending where you are isnt that bad also i used filtered water for 3 months and had these problems before i added cal mag then i was ok then i tried faucet water straight and no problems since my frigde filtered to much lol grest to drink crappy on my plants

Im having problems uploading and pictures so please let me know

not sure what molasses are, but i'm cool with the budget.

Got final flush from grotek, would that work? should i flush how and with how many water, after that should i resume normal nute? next day or right after using final flush?

Sir, you are incorrect on every level. I don't use shitty nutrients. Good luck feeding 6.5 and higher with coco. Every chart for nutrient uptake in coco is 5.5-6.5 and that has nothing to do with reservoir fluctuations. I'm just an idiot though
ddf0c03b00b097174ffe3608dc69bc26.jpg

LB07 you are correct. This guy has the worst advice. He has no grows in his signature. The Original poster needs to research people who give advice. Your grow looks great LB!

Thanks Germinator! Stop on by anytime!

600W Cree CXB3590 - Coco - Canna Nutes - 4x4

It looks to me like you have a Phosphorous (P) or Potassium (K) deficiency. These types of deficiencies start in the older leaves and affect the margins between the veins of your leaves first. As it gets worse, brown rust spots appear and grow from the outside of the leaves inwards. Leaves and stems often turn red or purple and then progress to falling off the plants eventually. These types of deficiencies drastically slow down plant growth and can diminish harvests significantly.

There may be phosphorous and potassium in your soil but it's unavailable to the plant roots due to salinity (too much fertilizer salts in your mix) or pH fluctuations. Before adding any fertilizer containing potassium, first flush your medium with plenty of plain pH balanced water. Then slowly introduce some mild NPK balanced fertilizer and be patient; new growth won't show signs of healthy behavior for several days.

Back
Top Bottom