Can anyone help me?

potgrandma

29ac513d8dc8d2f8e0435347025a483d.jpg
6772a685dc523cce44b2c805c8add6a6.jpg

I use 35 liters pots , advanced nutes. I recognize that symptoms . I couldn't understand . It's like over watering but i worried about nutes problems . I'll be appreciated.

e22631fffcc2e20d9caef2d133cac459.jpg

This is her sister . And aame conditions she doesn't show any this problems . I'm puttin it for just compare . Thanks all .

Re: Can anyone help men?

Thanks mate for comment . But when i look for that virus ,the symptoms sarts at the lover branches . But my lady it's like phosphorus deficiency or overwatering but I can't be sure :/

Are you growing these from clones or seeds?

The reason I ask because if from seeds, then though they are the same strain, each plant could have different needs and characteristics. I would expect to see darker green leaves, but it looks a little bit like nitrogen toxicity. It could be any number of excesses actually, but those curled over leaves like that are very common with nitrogen toxicity.

Best information you could provide right now is...

Temperatures
Nutrient strength
pH adjustments and pH of soil if you know it
Fans/Air flow arrangements
Watering frequency and practices ( do you let it dry, are you watering to run-off, etc. )

Can you show us some close-ups of the tops on her sister plant? Those leaves look a little thin/yellow so that could also help determine some things.

Hang in there, I think this one can be solved but needs more info.

What I am suspecting is...

The possibilities I see are...

Nitrogen and/or other elemental toxicity
Windburn from a fan that's too strong pointed on the plant
Troubles with your roots

Can anyone help men?

I grow from seeds mate. Flash seeds annapurna super autos .and the infos mate . Appreciated;)
Temps: day: 21 to 24 degrees celcius
Soil ph: i used 6.5-7 ph ( al least the brand says that)
Water ph: it's about between 6.2 to 6.8
Watering frequency: ones a week (becuse 35 liters pots almost never dry :))
Fans : i have 1 carbon filter out fan and and one airflow fan inside
Nutes: connoisseur grow bloom b52 tarantula,big buds and bud candy from anvanced nutes.
Watering : i use moisture prob. And i water them to the see dreanage water.
This is her general looking:
bc1285d063f5b345f33c0ea06ad3b918.jpg

These are close-ups:
1164e5d874d42d9aa0d22ffedc2e1139.jpg
ecea0f8c8780fb77990a719a1d55aae7.jpg
21255cbf55cc63db98f2dc4d91ef2515.jpg
390567fe65dcf04bacdda0fdb6acd6f2.jpg
a5c405c554d4210761c60381b1270eec.jpg

Here the slsters:
77e62293d6b7c77e0be8664aab391334.jpg

9dee2957c33879834df4d61ec887e11a.jpg

Okay, that information should help out a lot. Can you tell us what kind of dosages you're feeding of those nutrients and the NPK values?

I am seeing signs that are consistent with several nutrient problems. These problems can be both from too little and too much nutrients, but also from the soil being kept too moist. I believe your pH is in proper range, and so it is likely that you are either feeding too much, too little, or are keeping your soil too moist. More information on the strength you're mixing the nutrients at will help determine that.

I personally think that it is a moisture problem. You already mentioned you felt you may be over-watering. With 35 liter pots, as you say "they are almost never dry", and this is not actually optimal for cannabis. Your roots need oxygen and can become quite unhealthy if left wet for too long, and unhealthy roots can lead to the types of problems you're seeing as well. I strongly suspect this because of the brown/black spots you see on some leaves. These are called "necrotic" spots, and while they are common with too much or too little nutrients, they are also indicative of root problems which are a much more dire situation than too little or too many nutrients.

Essentially, before you try to increase or decrease your nutrient level, I believe it is very imperative that you let your pots dry out and decrease your watering frequency. Use your moisture probe. Let them get very dry, so dry that they just barely begin to wilt, and then use your probe to note the level that it is at. You will want to water only when it has reached that level or just barely more moist, but not before. You can also learn to judge by weight, and only water when it is light enough that you know it is dry.

My gut instinct says it's over-watering. Luckily that is a simple fix.

Thanks a lot man . I have so much to learn from you . I'm gonna let her soil dry first , becouse i use my nutes under the companies' advise . I'let you nutes' npk values with pics. Again thanks a lot :).but i started rh think aboout 15-20 lts pots next time . Just i try to learn and try new things and techniques. See ya later mate . Appreciated.

Thanks a lot man . I have so much to learn from you . I’m gonna let her soil dry first , becouse i use my nutes under the companies’ advise . I’let you nutes’ npk values with pics. Again thanks a lot :).but i started rh think aboout 15-20 lts pots next time . Just i try to learn and try new things and techniques. See ya later mate . Appreciated.

Okay. So here's one of the general guidelines given about nutrients: Use 1/4 or 1/2 of the suggested dosage on the label. The reasons people recommend this are many... It's easier to increase the level when you see signs they're hungry, versus when you give too much, for example. There's also the idea that since these people make nutrients, of course they're going to give higher levels than you should use, because they want you to buy more. Realistically, there's just so much variation in soil, what we call "growing medium", that makes it variable how much you should actually feed.

I'm not ready to say right off that you're feeding them too much because typically you'd see burned-tips. That means the very tips of the leaves would be yellow/brown and die away, and you'd see what they call "nutrient burn". These issues look more like excesses and deficiencies both, which to me signals a problem with your roots. Since your pH is in proper range, then that leaves the moisture level as a possible culprit.

I wouldn't necessarily advocate choosing smaller pots, just try not to water them so much. Your plants actually look pretty good, they're very big, you should see a great yield if you get this all taken care of before they start to flower. I'm impressed they're this big without flowering considering they're auto-flowers. How many weeks have they been growing? Hopefully you'll get this fixed soon before they flower.

Hi potgrandma

One helpful tool is a moisture meter.

It allows you to determine moisture levels down where the roots are. Also I don't see white bits in your soil. Perlite or vermiculite help considerably with soil drainage.

AS to your title question, mdw would say no, men are beyond help :)

Okay. So here's one of the general guidelines given about nutrients: Use 1/4 or 1/2 of the suggested dosage on the label. The reasons people recommend this are many... It's easier to increase the level when you see signs they're hungry, versus when you give too much, for example. There's also the idea that since these people make nutrients, of course they're going to give higher levels than you should use, because they want you to buy more. Realistically, there's just so much variation in soil, what we call "growing medium", that makes it variable how much you should actually feed.

I'm not ready to say right off that you're feeding them too much because typically you'd see burned-tips. That means the very tips of the leaves would be yellow/brown and die away, and you'd see what they call "nutrient burn". These issues look more like excesses and deficiencies both, which to me signals a problem with your roots. Since your pH is in proper range, then that leaves the moisture level as a possible culprit.

I wouldn't necessarily advocate choosing smaller pots, just try not to water them so much. Your plants actually look pretty good, they're very big, you should see a great yield if you get this all taken care of before they start to flower. I'm impressed they're this big without flowering considering they're auto-flowers. How many weeks have they been growing? Hopefully you'll get this fixed soon before they flower.

Hey there again mate these are my nutes
ca826f16c73151702ec76414143f56e1.jpg

2efb8540ac47d045cf2c217eb1a67ca7.jpg

They are seven weeks old . I guess i won't be able to handle them when flowering :p and I'm gonna listen you and gonna give them a little portions . And I'm like cross-fingers . I hope I will have really good yield . But i have care them first . And i could not expect that much grow but as you say they doing good but the sick one . I hope she'll recover soon . :)

Hi potgrandma

One helpful tool is a moisture meter.

It allows you to determine moisture levels down where the roots are. Also I don't see white bits in your soil. Perlite or vermiculite help considerably with soil drainage.

AS to your title question, mdw would say no, men are beyond help :)

Hey there Oldbear . I use mix soil. It contains forst soil and some sand-clay soils . Dranage conditions are seems fine , when i water them i easily see the dreange water. But the last one i did something wrong . And after almost two days after watering i dis easily see the difference on my lady . And about topic i wanted to write "can anyone help me" but autocorrection . Anyway thanks for reply :)

Ha ha I knew it was a typo in the title but had to comment .....

Any soil will let drainage water flow when watering. The difference is without drainage promotors, it retains too much water.

You might consider repotting the sick one, just to see how wet it is in the pot.

Good luck and big harvest :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom