Help! What's the problem?

Autogrower18

Just curious to what the issue is here should I be worried?
05d343b273065702cde7a04f73ab54be.jpg
3e456caae3f6919f2f8701fad6f195cd.jpg
444a49ba0f72ef3c26c00423fe757634.jpg
b8f806ef9741718511e505b196904957.jpg

Help!!! Whats the problem??

Hi Auto - just responded on your other thread. Looks like maybe light burn from some droplets of water/nutes left behind. Does look a bit pale generally too, but pics can be misleading. Check out some of the others growing in coco or hydro for some advice on nutes. Coco is not supposed to dry out.

Re: Help!!! Whats the problem??

Hi Auto - just responded on your other thread. Looks like maybe light burn from some droplets of water/muted left behind. Does look a bit pale generally too, but pics can be misleading. Check out some of the others growing in coco or hydro for some advice on nutes. Coco is not supposed to dry out.

Hi amy

Just seen message on the other thread yes they do look a bit pal. But that was with the light off.

Heres a pic with light on and off so you can see the difference.

And again thank you for your input!!
☺.☺
a15034c6365d30318c738cd5bc69aa93.jpg
8b0ada3f66ba3e838faaf6dc077faa8b.jpg

I agree the plant looks like a bit of light burn. Try moving the light up a little. Also as you are in CoCo have you begun feeding yet? CoCo does not contain any nutrients so they have to be added with each watering. Also important to CoCo growing is to add Cal-Mag with each watering.

As for nutrients - recommend at using 1/4 to 1/2 the recommended (label) dosage. I generally don't directly water the base of the plant, instead I water in a ring around the stem to encourage root growth toward the outside of the container. The leaves that are showing damage will not get better, you need to look at the new growth after adding nutes to see how she is doing.

I agree the plant looks like a bit of light burn. Try moving the light up a little. Also as you are in CoCo have you begun feeding yet? CoCo does not contain any nutrients so they have to be added with each watering. Also important to CoCo growing is to add Cal-Mag with each watering.

As for nutrients - recommend at using 1/4 to 1/2 the recommended (label) dosage. I generally don't directly water the base of the plant, instead I water in a ring around the stem to encourage root growth toward the outside of the container. The leaves that are showing damage will not get better, you need to look at the new growth after adding nutes to see how she is doing.
Hi troy01

I have raised my light slightly the other day not to much though as I don't want to stretch them to much.

Slowly things are picking up.

I gave them a dose of root tonic and grow at half recommended dosage. Also half teaspoon of epsom salt. I feel iv lost couple days growth due to some issues will this affect my final yield?

Thanks for your input very much appreciated.

Edit: pictures above they are just under 2 weeks old is that to small for the age or about right? Thanks again

Autos have a really short life so setbacks can affect yield. I wouldn't worry about it.

You can increase yield by topping between the 3rd and 4th node when they grow a little.

Sounds like they are perking up. The magnesium in the epson salt should give them the fix they need.

Go slow and she will give you love back.

Here's a picture of one of my girls at 10 days. I have daily pictures on my Journal in signature if you want to compare. Including a mutant that is really growing slowly.

44f6ed56aa8f21bfc63b85a8f54a9394.jpg

Autos have a really short life so setbacks can affect yield. I wouldn't worry about it.

You can increase yield by topping between the 3rd and 4th node when they grow a little.

Sounds like they are perking up. The magnesium in the epson salt should give them the fix they need.

Go slow and she will give you love back.
Hope it hasn't effected them to much.

When topping dose it stunt them for a little while or will it just keep going? Only ever tried it once but didn't get a much better yield.

Thanks for your input very much appreciated .

Hope it hasn't effected them to much.

When topping dose it stunt them for a little while or will it just keep going? Only ever tried it once but didn't get a much better yield.

Thanks for your input very much appreciated .

Topping them as long as done before day 21 usually recover in 1 day and then you can start some LST to pull the leaves away from the new shoots and allow them to grow out and form additional Colas. I'm doing some major LST on one of my plants in my journal if you want to watch.

I'm running an experiment on my Auto-Ultimate's and will be doing LST on 2 of them and Topping one of them and then doing LST. Will be interesting to see how they do.

Topping them as long as done before day 21 usually recover in 1 day and then you can start some LST to pull the leaves away from the new shoots and allow them to grow out and form additional Colas. I'm doing some major LST on one of my plants in my journal if you want to watch.

I'm running an experiment on my Auto-Ultimate's and will be doing LST on 2 of them and Topping one of them and then doing LST. Will be interesting to see how they do.
Awesome might have to give this ago then...

Yes will definitely take a look very interested to see how they perform. ☺

Cheers Troy01!!!

To late ripped them out fed up waiting for them to sort them selfs out. Just popped my green ninja and skunk #1 if it fails I'll hang up the towel lol

Back
Top Bottom