Soil or Hydro? Coco
If Soil... What is in your Mix? COCO 80% Perlite 20%
If Soil... What Size Pot? 5Gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2X 1000 watts LED in 5x5 tent
Is it Air Cooled? No, Air at 74F
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Air at 74F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50ish
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Feed at 5.8-6.0
Any Pests? Had thrips issue last week. Sprayed the plants with Potasium Soap for plants.
How Often are you Watering? 1 or twice a day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Only use CANNA COCO AandB at 350 ppm. was at 440ppm since a few days.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5X5

Day20IMG_20180202_214639.jpg

Day20IMG_20180202_214629.jpg

Day20IMG_20180202_214617.jpg

Day20IMG_20180202_214613.jpg

Day20IMG_20180202_214548.jpg

Hi ChunkyPumpkins.

Your PH looks perfect. What strength are your nutes? I usually start at about 1/2 of the recommended label strength and then gradually build up as the plant matures. I don't see any mention of adding Cal/Mag to your water regiment. CoCo causes a deficiency of these elements and need to be added to each watering.

It is also possible the Potassium Soap may have caused some burn to the plant. I had a thripes problem on my last grow and battled it for the entire grow.

Hi ChunkyPumpkins.

Your PH looks perfect. What strength are your nutes? I usually start at about 1/2 of the recommended label strength and then gradually build up as the plant matures. I don't see any mention of adding Cal/Mag to your water regiment. CoCo causes a deficiency of these elements and need to be added to each watering.

It is also possible the Potassium Soap may have caused some burn to the plant. I had a thripes problem on my last grow and battled it for the entire grow.

thx for the answer. I am not adding cal mag for now. I have a bottle of it but did not use it yet. I was afraid to burn my plant if I add to much things. Also this looks more like at nutrient excess issue. I also was thinking maybe the potasium soap caused the issue...

I give coco A and B at 350-400 ppm right now. Its a bit less than half whats recommended..

Back
Top Bottom