Temps during first 3 weeks of flowering?

stupot89

Hey guys!

Read a few conflicting ideas on this but what's the best night at day time temps during first 3 weeks of flowering? Some say keep it's quite close together to stop streatxh and others say keep between 5-10 of a difference? Any help appreciated :)

I've found that keeping the day and night temperatures within a 10 degree F range is what the girls like. In flower they generally like to stay under 80F (26C) slightly cooler at sleep time. Also most recommend the humidity be lower lower than in Veg and seedling stages.

I've found that keeping the day and night temperatures within a 10 degree F range is what the girls like. In flower they generally like to stay under 80F (26C) slightly cooler at sleep time. Also most recommend the humidity be lower lower than in Veg and seedling stages.

Yea I get that guys I have done a few grows and know the basics but I was reading an article. It says a study found that keeping your night time temps the same or even higher than your day temps decreases length inbetween nodes giving you bigger fatter buds. This is only done for first 2/ 3 weeks of flower. I haven't tried it yet so was asking to see if anyone had used this technique before. I should have put all this is my first post. I am going to try it on next run. So will post here to let you know. Here is the link to article. Best Temperature for Growing Cannabis - Zativo

Yea I get that guys I have done a few grows and know the basics but I was reading an article. It says a study found that keeping your night time temps the same or even higher than your day temps decreases length inbetween nodes giving you bigger fatter buds. This is only done for first 2/ 3 weeks of flower. I haven't tried it yet so was asking to see if anyone had used this technique before. I should have put all this is my first post. I am going to try it on next run. So will post here to let you know. Here is the link to article. Best Temperature for Growing Cannabis - Zativo

Thanks - I haven't heard of that and will be interesting to see if you get any input.

Have you looked at a technique called backbuilding? I tried it on about 1/2 my buds in my last grow and it seemed to work and build bigger fatter buds.

Thanks - I haven't heard of that and will be interesting to see if you get any input.

Have you looked at a technique called backbuilding? I tried it on about 1/2 my buds in my last grow and it seemed to work and build bigger fatter buds.

Will post in here in 6 weeks tellyou how it goes :) funny you should mention the back building was reading about that the other day and tried it on one of my buds. Hard to tell if it made a difference.what week in flower have you meant to nip the tip off?

Back
Top Bottom