Help - See pics

Bronsonwillne

Hello im in final stage of veg , had some problema with humidity and temp but now it ok , soil , ph of wather and nutes 6.2-6.7 never feed same ph i use phDown and a ph pen , pot are made from material not plastic , feed canna terra vega and canna ryzo .

The problem is 6 days ago i see some spots mostly at top and the leafs are light yellow green need some advice thanks
8e46007d1b772c47de7cbc39acdb1a9f.jpg
80c07fa8601dfbbeaad6a0b8b76a63fb.jpg
9f5fc117af4bd8717e2c6bad730ffd90.jpg

What type of medium are you growing in? Also what is ppm of your solution.

To me it loos like Magnesium deficiency. Are you adding any Cal-Mag?

Good one Troy.

I could see that and nitro need to go up abit ? By the green leaves with the yellow viens ?

F were switching soon have you changed your nutrient values according to preflower or induction ?

Now we need to get rid of most of are trace elements and high nitro components. Still keep some but start giving the plants what they need . Ph seems good .

Are you able to test some run off somehow ?

How many parts per million you feeding ?

1353c39016316090ccc1c596f6109257.jpg

Why I think nitro def too abit.

Look at veins

be88fd55dec0334e535d4d6b531912e2.jpg

Hello guys ther in soil plangrow mix , canna terra nutrients complet pack , i feed them the corect ph but now ii see that if i let the water with the nutes mixed at ph 6.4 after 1 night it jumped to 7.4 , i bout a ph prob that goes in the soil to test ph , they had a nutrient lock at what ph was in the soil .

I feed only water , canna vega , canna ryzo , they have on the site a feeding chart that you can implement ( light feeding , normal and heavy feed ) im with normal feed .

Please explain to me how i can feed without having the surprize to se my feed going from 6.3 to 7.5 in 5 hours ( made some tests ) , is it ok if i mix my nutes with water adjust the ph let it site one night the re-test ph and adjusting it again then feed ????? 10x guys

I dont have a ppm or ec meter .

It is almost imperative that you get an EC Pen and a PH Pen as quickly as possible. The ones you stick in the ground are terribly inaccurate and are probably only good to get a general idea of what the PH of you soil is. You can buy one for about $10-12 each and are available at most grow shops or on Amazon.

It would be ok to mix your nutrients the night before and check the PH again just before watering. After testing before watering adjust the PH just before watering. It would be good to take a reading of the runoff at the bottom. If higher than what you put in it means you have built up nutrients in your soil.

For now I would:

Get a PH Meter and a PPM Meter - without them your flying blind.
Do a flush with plain water PH'd
On next watering only use 1/4 the strength recommended on the label of your nutrients.
Test PPM of your watering solution - this tells you the concentration of your nutrients once mixed with your water.

Hello guys ther in soil plangrow mix , canna terra nutrients complet pack , i feed them the corect ph but now ii see that if i let the water with the nutes mixed at ph 6.4 after 1 night it jumped to 7.4 , i bout a ph prob that goes in the soil to test ph , they had a nutrient lock at what ph was in the soil .

I feed only water , canna vega , canna ryzo , they have on the site a feeding chart that you can implement ( light feeding , normal and heavy feed ) im with normal feed .

Please explain to me how i can feed without having the surprize to se my feed going from 6.3 to 7.5 in 5 hours ( made some tests ) , is it ok if i mix my nutes with water adjust the ph let it site one night the re-test ph and adjusting it again then feed ????? 10x guys
Let your base water (starting water) sit out for a day or 2 then add nutes and then Ph.

As an example chlorine will naturally come out over time. An airstone that pumps air through the water will speed this process. It's important to let any elements that are added unnaturally to stabilize and dissipate when possible.

I agree, once you ph your solution use it and let the soil microbes control drift.

What MadDab said! Also, what is your water source? You should pH just before you feed. Soil acts as a pH buffer.

Let your base water (starting water) sit out for a day or 2 then add nutes and then Ph.

As an example chlorine will naturally come out over time. An airstone that pumps air through the water will speed this process. It's important to let any elements that are added unnaturally to stabilize and dissipate when possible.

All three of you green thumbs thanks for coming .

It's like you love the test do I know this ... lmao
You guys crack me up

Now i see how much i was doing wrong ., good explication from all you guys you are many thanks !!!

I buy water for the girls , hate the taste of my home water its to chlorine dont like it

I would like to know if the next water i give , could i ph it after the water sits 24 h at a lower ph lets say 6.2 just to bounce the soils ph from probably the 7.2 that is now or maybe 7.0 to bounce it a little down with that 6.2 ?? .

Back
Top Bottom