Is this a Cal-mag issue?

Icemann420

3 week old critical purple has hade yellowing since seed I upped my cal-mag and it seams to help but the issue is still there it's an indoor dwc grow using general hydroponic master lineup with cal-mag 300 watt led and a t5 light also ph is 5.8 and room temp is 72-78* I clean and refill the Rez weekly what do u thinks going on

IMG_059358.JPG
IMG_059258.JPG
IMG_057759.JPG
IMG_058455.JPG
IMG_057663.JPG
IMG_058650.JPG
IMG_056455.JPG

Ppm 150 using ro water calmag 3 part grow with flourish plus and flora blend. Checked ngk with digital ph pen to 5.8 constantly checking my pens calibration I'm thinking contaminants in my buffer solution so I just bought more to check out with a fresh batch I've noticed my pen changing ph through out checking so I constantly recalibrate my pen. Now I question my calibration. Not my first grow at all I also have tangerine dream going exact same setup and same stage of growth but no issues at all

4-0-0 3 1/2 gall Rez wants 2 ml per liter so that's 11.3562 so that's 22+ml I've bin using 15

So you have super high nitrogen in that cal mag just saying . Mine is 1-0-0 Just something to consider in flowering. Maybe reduce how much cal mag and find a booster for lack of mag and cal ? Hmm

As a base I use around 150-(up to 250) ppm of calmag in my water. For my younger (not youngest) seedlings I use this solution alone and it supplies alll the nitrogen they need. You're not likely to overdose on calcium or magnesium. Its the N you want to keep your eye on. My calmag is a similar composition to the basic veg formula I use and so I use it as a substitute to some extent at certain ages.
I use around 4ml calmag per gallon as a base.

2 ml/litre which is 8ml/gallon seems high. Yet your ppm seems low. What brand of calmag?

See prob cal mag plus if guessing ?

But I'm saying that nitro is going to be an issue locking out p if not careful how high the ratio for his other grow nutes are or micro .

Just be careful buddy all I'm saying if I have learned this much myself .

Advanced nutrients calmag is what I'm using for these grows. I have general hydroponic calmag @ 1-0-0 I'm going to do a Rez change sand switch to the general I have the ph buffer and new pen on there way

Adjusted the ph and added ro water to lower my ppm I'll b changing buckets tomorrow. So my ph is out of wack it's its running low I believe my pen he's failed my so I've switched to the fail safe drops . now that really sucks matching colors but at least I'm in range till I get my new pen. I'm switching to general hydroponic 1-0-0 Instead of sene advanced nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom