Thread: Drooping leaves

Post Thanks / Like

Question Drooping leaves

Hey I started my plants 16 days ago from seed and my leaves are drooping does anyone know what could have caused this????

Post Thanks / Like
    could it be from over fert.?

Post Thanks / Like
    or heat stress?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

drooping leaves

alright people, can anyone let me know why my plants leaves are drooping at the ends and why little brown patches are appearing

Post Thanks / Like
    u check for parasites? could be sappin ur plants energy. effectively killing it. check it out with a magnifying glass close.

Post Thanks / Like
    we need a little more info to give you more info....ie.where are the spots forming and how do they spread from there.Could be a fungal issue(rust or blackspot)or a nute issue.will watch for more info...patience is a virtue dude!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: drooping leaves

Quote Originally Posted by joshhovell View Post
    alright people, can anyone let me know why my plants leaves are drooping at the ends and why little brown patches are appearing
    OK so i am a total noob ...my girls drooped overnight an i was horrified ...read a few posts that suggested that they where dry so i checked and yes they where dry .. i thought i was providing enough h20 but apparently not so i flushed them added slowly to saturate the soil and sat and watched over about 20 mins and lo and behold i could see the leaves standing up and filling out ....i was so cool

Hope this helps