Red on my fan leaf stems

HHGreenHand

Is this a normal flowering occurence or is it a pH balance problem? Im not sure and havent found much about it online...

I trust your opinion alot MagoMan. I dont see anything relatve in the nute and trouble shooting pages and i'm starting to think that its a strain specific trait. Its as if the stems on the fan leaves are turning red.

I read the same stuff and all I would say is watch the phosphorus, but the trouble shooter says the exact same thing about specific stains and traits

Heres the potential problem:
917_3.jpg

thansk dude. the girls look healthy but im paranoid as hell(obviously). If it is a strain specific, would it be more sativa or indica dominant?

That is actually a small sign of purpling, this is normal for many types of mj plants to do this. Purpling could be a charactoristic of certain strains or from cooler temps. I don't believe you should have any worries about it.

Yeah. Many of the older fan leaves are DARK as hell. Not that purple but the darkest green ive seen. Thanks for all the input guys. I appreciate the help.

Deffinately not a hemp strain...Tottaly different flowering characteristics. Hemp reaches for the sky pretty much throughout its whole growth cycle, and color change in hemp is rare, from what Ive been taught and seen anyway. Its a beautiful sativa though might I say, the skinny sativa leaves do resemble hemp though.

Back
Top Bottom