Please help

bugman

I have a couple of little ladies that were doing fine and now the new growth is coming out stunted and shriveled up. the leaves are extremely thin in comparison to the previous shoots. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've looked through all the problem forums and can't find anything that compares. Thanks Bugman

On e more question. How do I add a picture? It would be helpful if I could show you what I am talking about. Thanks again.

Hi *****, I have read alot of the stuff you put on here and I am grateful for all the info I have learned from you. I appreciate the help with the photos and I hope your expertice can help identify this problem. The two images are from two clones of the same age from the same mother and have been taken care of exactly the same. This is why I am baffled. I hope the pics will show you the difference in the leaf formation. I'm leaning toward a calcium deficiency from what I could gather off the net. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

problem2.JPG

problem_one.JPG

I was using mg organic potting soil. I know every downs it but its been good for me in the past. I did not fert the plants at firstsince I figured the medium would do the job at the beggining. When I started noticing a little yellowing I added a bonemeal fert nitrogen 6%, phosphorous 12%, calcium 15%. It is made by Shultz. I have also been using Seasol since they established roots, per your directions. I've added the bone meal about two days ago and noticed a slight improvement in coloration and a little better growth on a couple of the leaves that were really thin and stunted. I'm guessing the bone meal is absorbed slowly by the plants and it might take a few days. I watered after adding the bone meal and have not watered since. All my other plants are healthy looking and have been on the same regimen. This is my favorite strain and I am trying to keep it going. I do have clones off of both of these that are established but I am trying to breed with a croos btw white widow and the mother plant which I obtained a few seeds from last harvest. Thanks for any input.

Yeah, even in hydro I can expect a 2 to 3 day delay in a plants reaction, before it shows symptoms/Relief. It can be a week or more before all symptoms show. I would expect everything to be a bit slower in soil.

I trimmed some of the tops that were damaged yesterday. I'd rather have new healthy growth than what I had. The growth under the tops looked good so I hope they will be the new leaders of the pack. Coloration is defenitely improving. The leaves are starting to green up a lot. Thanks for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom