Thread: Please help

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Please help

I have a couple of little ladies that were doing fine and now the new growth is coming out stunted and shriveled up. the leaves are extremely thin in comparison to the previous shoots. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've looked through all the problem forums and can't find anything that compares. Thanks Bugman

On e more question. How do I add a picture? It would be helpful if I could show you what I am talking about. Thanks again.
    Last edited by bugman; 05-30-2008 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Can't figure out how to add picture.

Fallen Cannabis Warrior Medical Marijuana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Please help

There is not much I can do to help you without an image. Check out the pictorial on plant problems and see if that helps.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/pl...st-photos.html

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/pr...ting-pics.html
    Last edited by Keith Lake; 03-13-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: updated links

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi *****, I have read alot of the stuff you put on here and I am grateful for all the info I have learned from you. I appreciate the help with the photos and I hope your expertice can help identify this problem. The two images are from two clones of the same age from the same mother and have been taken care of exactly the same. This is why I am baffled. I hope the pics will show you the difference in the leaf formation. I'm leaning toward a calcium deficiency from what I could gather off the net. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by Keith Lake; 03-13-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: fixed pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What medium are you using. Have you added any ferts?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I was using mg organic potting soil. I know every downs it but its been good for me in the past. I did not fert the plants at firstsince I figured the medium would do the job at the beggining. When I started noticing a little yellowing I added a bonemeal fert nitrogen 6%, phosphorous 12%, calcium 15%. It is made by Shultz. I have also been using Seasol since they established roots, per your directions. I've added the bone meal about two days ago and noticed a slight improvement in coloration and a little better growth on a couple of the leaves that were really thin and stunted. I'm guessing the bone meal is absorbed slowly by the plants and it might take a few days. I watered after adding the bone meal and have not watered since. All my other plants are healthy looking and have been on the same regimen. This is my favorite strain and I am trying to keep it going. I do have clones off of both of these that are established but I am trying to breed with a croos btw white widow and the mother plant which I obtained a few seeds from last harvest. Thanks for any input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Give them time. I believe things will improve.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, even in hydro I can expect a 2 to 3 day delay in a plants reaction, before it shows symptoms/Relief. It can be a week or more before all symptoms show. I would expect everything to be a bit slower in soil.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I trimmed some of the tops that were damaged yesterday. I'd rather have new healthy growth than what I had. The growth under the tops looked good so I hope they will be the new leaders of the pack. Coloration is defenitely improving. The leaves are starting to green up a lot. Thanks for the help guys.