Bag Seed
Day 55 from planting
Day 47 from sprouting
Flowering for 10 days or so
PH has been around 5.8-6.4
Tap water, PH is over 7 and I have been lowering it with vinegar
I water about every +/- 5 days or when soil is dry several inches down
Been mixing ¼ cup of Blood Meal per Gallon of water
About 10 days ago started adding Fox Big Bloom, thats when the leaves started to yellow.
Watered with no nutes 5 days after that and they continue to get worse.
Added ¼ cup of Blood Meal and 3 Table Spoons 2 days ago.

Temps are between 75-85 in the day, and about 10 degrees less at night.
Humidity is low, 30-40%

All pictures are from the same plant
Bottom

From the top of the plant

what size pots are u using ?

my plants were doing somthing similair and it was because they were root bout and over watered.

sweet setup dood

Not 100% sure how big the pot is, 3 gallons I think.
Plant is around 2' tall, is that pot too small?

I also did a little LST about 10 days ago, gently tied the top down, no snap or anything like that, just a gentle bend.

I think the PH is OK (5.8-6.4) as long as it's OK to use vinegar to lower it.

I'll flush her and see what happens, thanks.

I added more nutes because it looked like the yellow leaves might be a nitrogen deficiency.

Are the large yellow leaves normal for this early in flowering? The just fall off after a week or so.

I've been trying a wet dry cycle, and have been watering only every 5 days or so and even then I feel like I'm waiting too long. I guess she's just not thirsty.

I flushed her last night and will ease up on the nutes and watering, thanks for all the help everyone, this forum rocks!

Pot is 5 gallon but due to a lack of space I only put ~ 3 gallons of dirt in it.

I hope she's not root bound, there's not much I can do about it with the space I have.

My soil PH during the flush was about 7 (I had only been testing the water) so looks like a combination of a lot of things.

High PH + over watering led me to over fert thinking they were missing something, which REALLY casued problems (brown tips, funky colors).

Still surpirsed I am over watering, but from the "problem solver" thread it makes sense. People talk about watering every couple of days and here I am ~60 days in watering once every 5 days and it's still too much, hope that's not a bad sign.

Looking back over my pics it looks like I've have some yellowing of the larger fan leaves the entire grow (started off very subtle).

Going to -
Lower the water PH even more

No water until the leaves start to droop so I can see how long they really need between watering (pots have been light and the soil has flt dry several inches down so that's not a good enough indicator for me I guess)

Less water per watering

No nutes for a water or 2

Way less nutes when I do use them (and not more Blood Meal)

Hope she comes around.

Thanks Boss.

I'll get some Kelp and try to post the results in a week or so (hopefully it won't be about how my girl died and I threw myself in front of a bus :bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom