Discolured fan leaves

doobie1

HEY just wondering if anybody has got an idea of the problem with this plant.
It is 5 wks into flowering growin outdoor and feeding seasol every alternate day at 30ml per 9 ltrs as well as foliar spraying at 8ml per ltr daily.

noticed leaf yesterday and the problem kinda snuck up on me

new_photos_224.jpg

One time I over fed (foliar and root fed seaweed extract) and the excess of nitro. turned the leaves so dark green they looked purple black... the damn thing stayed that way through flower and smoked just fine.

Hi moose , yes last week the temps dropped considersbly for this time of year .There is also sum purpling of the the new growth on the buds but seems to go to green after a few days but have noticed that for 3wks or so now.

The amount of new white hairs also slowed down dramatically but the curent weather pattern has seen warmer conditions over the last few days with persistent rain which inturn has seemed to increase the amount of new growth on the buds.

ps. Have followed your white widow grow and used seasol exclusively for this grow and was amazed at the results so far.

Headmed thnks for the reply

i have used the seasol exclusively this first time but i dont think it has any nitrogen in it at all .,,,,,,,,,,, whoops did use an old favourite called nitrosol in veg stage but stopped its use at first sign of flowering.

moose
You have converted me on the seasol seems to be excellent in the way of results.
Strain is unknown, but i am amazed at the amount of crystals on the buds, would love to see the results on a decent strain first hand , just champin at the bit to do a test drive of the final product.

Back
Top Bottom