Outdoor grow tips

Zer0x00

This spring I'm seriously considering attempting to grow something outdoors. I already know about all the security measures I'd have to take and I still have eto find a nice, secluded spot but I have a few questions that I would appreciate recieving answers to.

1) Generally, how long does a plant take before it reaches harvest?

2) WHen watering, should I just water the soil around the plant or should I also water the actual plant a bit (like with a spraybottle of some sort)?

and

3) Can I just generally ignore the plant except for when watering it or do I have to be concerned about proper lighting?

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

I'll answer your questions in order..

1. regardless of whether you plant in early spring or early summer, the plant will finish up by late sept. or early oct. if its not ready then rip it before the frost comes. Plants can withstand usually one frost. So watch out.

2. Watering the soil is all thats needed. water on leaves could cause sun spots and hurt the plant.

3. YEa you can basically ignore it, just plant it in a sunny spot and water every few days unless its rainy. But if you want to add nutes to it, youre going to have to keep an eye on it often. So dont plant too far away so its hard to get to it daily.

also, extra tip, dont plant near Moss the moss houses slugs and slugs will kick your plants ass trust me. They just eat and eat. Later -Hood

the main problem I'll have is finding a good spot. I live in a small city and there isn't a lot of green around where my house is so I'll have to go some ways away from the city. Oh, we have a park but there aren't any secluded areas in it.

btw, would it be recommended to do that thing where you put the seeds in between moist paper towls to make them sprout earlier?

I know HOW to grow it, I'm just concerned with any other things that people tried and noticed having good results.

put the light 3 inches from the top of the plant and it grows dense internodes
put heat up and humidity down during flowering and it will increase potentcy

ummm, I stated earlier that I am attempting to grow outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom