Help, Wilting Leaves and Turning Brown. (pics)

Bleezy

Well to start im a noob at growing, this is my first plant, just wanted to see if i could actually grow and im getting into it now, but my plants leaves started wilting last night and checked it this morning and they started turning brown.

i have no idea how it happened, the plant was looking great the day before. Im growing in soil, outdoors but i bring her in at night and put her under a light for a few hours before i go to bed.

if anyone has any idea on what could be wrong and how i could save her any imput would be greatly appreciated.

0871.jpg

0891.jpg

0901.jpg

0912.jpg

0921.jpg

are you using any nutrients yet?

look like it needs more light closer, is it in direct sun all day?

yeah it is in direct sun every day, has been cloudy for a few days now but i put it right under lights when it starts to get dark.

um is use some miracle grow stuff..plant food
not sure exactly what it is
i water it every 2-3 days and use it every other water so idk

drench your pot and soil a few times with fresh water. u shouldn't feed it nutes for the couple of weeks maybe longer with outdoors growth and even then use a 1/4 mix like mentioned, miricle grow is very strong iv found so maybe even go for a 1/5 mix. i basicly did the same one time whilst growin its hard for the plants to recover and survive the stress now brought on but it is still possible to render the damage with some quick attention. Again just flush the plant a few times with water your trying to get all the nutes and salt build ups out of the soil befor more burn damage is done. Goodluck.

Looks like maybe over nute and over water. You shouldnt have to feed a plant that small yet. What type of soil are you using? Does it have time released ferts in it as well? If so flushing is not going to do much for you. It may help get the extra stuff you added. You should use a soil that does not have chemical time released ferts in it to help avoid situations like this.

When you water the soil should be dry and light if you pick up the pot. The roots need oxygen as much as they need water and nutrients so dont drown them.

Look at the links in my signature to properly upload pictures to our forums.

Also read through this one to learn how to grow.

How to Grow Marijuana

Thanks for all the input guys, i hope i can save it.. if not i got a few more getting started ill make sure not to make those mistakes again.

Back
Top Bottom