Ahh help plz

xjackflashx

I have an outdoor grow setup and they are just over a month old...transplanted them into new bigger containers...plenty big for the rest of the grow...anyways...I went out last night, and misted them lightly with FoxFarms Grow big and this morning they are all wilted and such..whats the deal with that? Should I have misted them this morning and waited for the sun? Was misting them into the night a bad idea? The Plants are droopy and some of the leaves have started to curl and brown and the plants feel limpy...will some sun help them out...i will never mist my plants again and simply keep to adding nutes to the water but if anyone has any idea what could have gone wrong so i know not to do it again would be great help!!:thanks:.. My setup is FoxFarms Happy Frog soil, FoxFarms Grow Big nutes for Veg and Fox Farms TigerBloom for flower...and el natural sunlight for the light source..

not not normal wiliting at all...they look dead wilted..leaves are are crumpled and limp, branches are limp...no where close to night time wilt at all...plants are in full sun now and still not much perkiness going on...thinking maybe the foliar spray was too strong..if thats the case anything to fix this? or will it work out on its own...i dont know if i have time to get another grow going if i plan on peak potentiial by september...starting off with fresh seeds again..though i got another bag i just put out this morning to start germinating..

So why are you foliar feeding with GB? why not water with it and foliar with something that is not so strong like Kelp or something? feed them with just water and see how they react. what strength did you use the GB at?

im a noob to be honest and i guess i didnt water it down enough probally killed em like that...im using GrowBig for soil setups..will try with just water next..as soon as this problem arose i started a bag to germ some more...some started to sprout and i have planted them today...so pushed back by a month but we will see...lets go warm sunny less rainy days...

Back
Top Bottom