Light left on 36 hr

ledmcbucks

My timer got tripped and the lights ended up staying on 36 hours mid flower
cycle. I have a few plants at various stages even some ready to harvest.
I am using a 300w LED panel.
What should I expect the plants to do? What if I would have caught the problem at 24 hour would it have been better. I think Im going to be waiting for ever for some ripe plants.

dont worry to much mate,remember it is a weed,takes a lot to kill!!!!,should be o.k,i left mine on for roughly same ,old style timer caught on plug....doh,just acess the situation and adjust?????let it rest then go back with same light cycle,will be a touch traumatised but will fall back in line,just through other peoples experiences.......should be fine

Crap. The light was on for 24 hours and i was going to leave it on for 36 hours to get back to my current light schedule. I started reading some posts and figured it was best to kill the light at 24 hours on and leave it off for 24 hours to get back to the right schedule. I didnt think about the 12 off being the most important. Nothing I can do but see what happens. Thanks for the advise guys This place is full of awesome people!
LED grow 1st for newbie

the light period dosent really matter that much, its the dark thats important not to interrupt. If you wanted to, you could go 36 on and 12 off every cycle, yield would be much bigger though it would take forever to ripen the MASSIVE buds.

That is so much a bait-casters response! Bet you don't cast a fly any better than you grow weed.

<BFG>

My timer got tripped and the lights ended up staying on 36 hours mid flower
cycle. I have a few plants at various stages even some ready to harvest.
I am using a 300w LED panel.
What should I expect the plants to do? What if I would have caught the problem at 24 hour would it have been better. I think Im going to be waiting for ever for some ripe plants.

No big deal. Leave them in the dark for 24 hours to reset their clock then fire up your regular 12/12 cycle.

Don't let it happen again or the ganja gods will come and slap your peepee! :0)

Its been about 3 weeks and looks like no foul. I only had a few plants that were near harvest and i was worried about them. Now they are resting in a jar.

Back
Top Bottom