Thread: Just a little tip to keep those little critters away.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Just a little tip to keep those little critters away.

Every one must find it a bit of a hassle changing in to clothes that they haven't been outside in every time they work in the grow room what i tend to do is put a pair of waterproof trousers over the top of what im wearing and tuck them in to my socks.

hopes this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Just a little tip to keep those little critters away.

My tent is next to my bed and I keep a window open and sit in it and smoke in it and one time I got drunk and peed into it.....LOL I was supposed to change my clothes before going in???? I kid I kid
    In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity -

Hunter S. Thompson

Post Thanks / Like

you are meant to change your clothes???? being on my 4th grow, i have never done this and havnt had any problems

Post Thanks / Like

If you visit a lot of different grow areas or spend any amount of time outside around wild vegetation it is recommended you change clothing before entering your own grow room to avoid introducing unwanted visitors.
    I usually find myself in someone's grow room about once a week and I have a dog that likes to walk around in the bushes outside so for my situation a good hand washing and clothing change never hurts.

Post Thanks / Like

ah ok, well i have a dog, and lots of different flowers in the garden so maybe i should start doing something!