leaf yellow near cola. . . .

code04

hi friend's one of my plant have a little yellow leaf on the cola is like burn,but all the plant is in the same condition,water ,npk,no near light. . .now?

This is the 5° week. . . . . . .now i give only water 6.0 ph for another 10 days and i will start whit Final Solution.

hi friend's one of my plant have a little yellow leaf on the cola is like burn,but all the plant is in the same condition,water ,npk,no near light. . .now?

I've seen that plenty and I'd wager the flowers have bloomed hard in that area and sucked that leaf dry.

All of the major nutes, NPK are mobile and will be drawn out of leaves as needed. eg: After a good flush all the fan leaves start yellowing and dropping off while the buds burst with a last suck of sugar.

Not to worry unless you see bananas in there.

Hint: Crop the top 2/3 of your girl and leave it under 12/12 to continue flowering and she just might start putting out seed. These are NOT hermies and will be exact clones of the momma they came from when sprouted and grown. 3 to 6 weeks may be needed to get mature seed but a corner of your 12/12 room is worth it right?

Virgin birth and all that religious nonsense aside, it's the last ditch attempt of the mother to propagate herself.

True feminized seed is what you'll have so even if you have to cut and run those little seeds will get you back up and smoking in no time. Well, three months or so is no time unless you're doing it the GreyBar hotel.

Hint: Crop the top 2/3 of your girl and leave it under 12/12 to continue flowering and she just might start putting out seed. These are NOT hermies and will be exact clones of the momma they came from when sprouted and grown. 3 to 6 weeks may be needed to get mature seed but a corner of your 12/12 room is worth it right?

True feminized seed is what you'll have so even if you have to cut and run those little seeds will get you back up and smoking in no time.

feminized seeds? can you expound on this a lil further please :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom