Help! Growth stunted leaves drying out and spindly

prpl-ppleater

Ok. So I am in currently in the second week of flowering. My leaves are drying up,

some are curling under like talons, and on most of the older leaves the edges are

all dried up. I just transplanted my girl into a 2 gallon pot 4 days ago, and used

Organic Black Gold potting soil. I havent been using nutes lately because I thought

she had a nute burn so Ive been using tap water only. My temp as of right now is

74.5 degrees F and my humidity is 59 percent. I do have a small spidermite

problem but I think it is being controlled. I have been using a no-pest strip along

with spraying K+neem on the soil, bottom stem, and pot. I have two small fans.

My PH was way low around 5 before transplanting

and now I have been raising it with using water that is a higher PH. If anyone

knows whats wrong please let me know. Thanks all!

you may have been experiencing nute lockout due to low ph during transplant. Test the PH value of the run off water when you water your plant. Your affected leaves will not improve. Keep an eye on the new growth. Do not give them any nutrients. Keep watering with PH balance water to about 6.5 to increase the ph level of the soil. Cut off any severely damaged leaves.

Follow the link in my signature to learn how to post pics to the site. All pics must be uploaded to this site or they will be deleted by the moderators.

Photo_184.jpg

I started giving her distilled water again because I think thats what I was giving her when she looked good ill post a pic of how she looked before along with the other two R.I.P (once i convert the photo too big right now)

Wow. I'm not sure if this is the best corse of action but you may want to consider throwing her back into veg so she can recover and generate some new growth. This will also give you more time to correct any issues as oppose deal with it during the crunch time.

But honestly I'm not sure if it's smart to flip her back in such a sickly state. Hopefully things will work out and someone a little wiser than I will help ya on this one.

I think the big one is around 65 watts, smaller one on the left is about 45 watts, and the one on the right is a daylight bulb which is probably 25 to 30 watts. I was using miracle grow organic soil but I transplanted into a two gallon pot with organic black gold soil about 5 days ago. lately I have only been watering with distilled because i just transplanted. I am hoping she will perk up within the next few days once the roots get down to the new soil. I checked the runoff today and it looked like a ph of around 6 but I have the little vile that u drip the solution into it and compare the color and I heard that it wasnt that accurate.

I am using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom but I havent fed her any nutes for a a few weeks, about a week before transplant i fed her with nutes and then I fed her again a few days later with just water and then about 4 days later I transplanted her and fed her only water and then I fed her only water again today

this may be too late i just read your post sun 13 but run a few gallons of water trough your plants and wash all the fertilizer out of your plants then just water for a few times and go back to fox farm they are the best in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom