I don't wanna lose the last one...

Blazednndazed

So yea 2 out of my 3 big plants are gone, and Im afraid that Im going to lose the last one too Im hoping someone can help me out.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
What brand and type of soil? Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
What strain? Bagseed
How old are the plants? Almost 2 months
What type of lights and how many watts? 8 cfls from 45w to 100w and 3 fluros
How far from the lights? about 2 inchs
What is your watering frequency and source of water? Every 3 days, tap water and I let it sit out for a few days before using
What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Fox Farms Grow Big, I just gave it a 1/4 dose today and haven't fed her any nutes in a while
What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
What are the temps and humidity in the room? Temps push 95F during the peak of the day, humidity is around 25%
What size pots? 3 gals
Any bugs? Look real close. No
Any other pertinent info? I think its a nute deficiency, probally nitrogen. The last pic I think thats just signs of heat stress but I think it could be another kind of deficiency since its all over the edges of the leaves.

0601090947a.jpg

0601090947b.jpg

0601090948a.jpg

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciated. :ganjamon:

how long is peek of the day? your about 20 degrees about the temp you want... your cooking them.

from the bottom up is usually a nutrient problem, have you flushed them? fox farm soil has good nutrients in it so you don't have to add a lot at first.

when the temps get that high they can't absorb the nutrients the right way

Well peak of the day is around 1pm, then the lights go off for 6 hours. I know its way to hot for em, but there isn't anything I can do about that so Im just trying to get a little something out of this.

Yes, I flushed on friday and like 2 weeks before that as well. I've had them in the same soil for the past month so I figured I could start adding nutes. So do you think giving her nutes will help her out or only make it worse?

Thanks for the reply Hightide805. :rollit:

nutrients wouldn't do any good if its that hot,

you should switch it so lights go on at night, and off in the day, its usually cheaper and will control the heat too,

you really need to get it to aleast 80, still 75 would be best, then they will grow like they should.

and another thing that will help is to clip off leave that have more then 50% death.. like those dead yellow droping ones at the bottom in the middle picture

Alright Ill defintaly switch my lights to go on at night then.

So Hightide805 what your saying is if I can't get my temps down I should just skip on giving them nutes?

if you can't get the temps down they might keep dying... skip on the nutrients untill they get a little better, or just give them very little bit, its kinda up to you and how they look.

Back
Top Bottom