How do I save these plants
    600wt lights
    Cocoa / perlite mix and
    Floating roots watertable.
    GH flouro
    RO Filter
    69 t0 78 degrees
    Ph 5.8 to 6.4
    Plants get thriving and kikn butt. About a month into bud when everything looks awesome they begin to mimic Mg deficiency. The brand of nutes don’t seem to matter. The more nutes I have the longer it takes to develop the problem, but now my nutes are at the peak i can give em while the problem grows. The leafs that see any light start to get little spots til the outer vainal areas bleach and the leafs die. I'm looking from the underneath now and the spots are like transparent. I can see the light thru the spots. Soon i'll be able to see thru them. What it is is the whole plant seems to just want to frign die with deficiencies almost suddenly. I have been having this happen too many times now and I seriously need help. I thought I had it figured out when I dosed heavy with cal mag and they thrived. Til now. AGAIN! I'm now folier feeding with epsom salt. Another forum friendly person mentioned airborne toxins. They’re symptoms were like mine. I did find some toxic vapors nearby and removed it a day ago. I kinda hope that was it. I’m tired of staying up late trying to salvage this once easily grown weed. I have one plant in the last few months that doesn’t seem to notice. It was an experimental the was in 3 gallons of soil then put in a 5 gallon with cocoa and perlite. I treat it like a hydro plant. And feed it floronova full strength. It looks slightly over watered like expected.
    But how do i save the others? your time spent will be really appreciated and Karma will pay you off some day.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need to save these

Quote Originally Posted by beensoup View Post
    H The leafs that see any light start to get little spots til the outer vainal areas bleach and the leafs die. I'm looking from the underneath now and the spots are like transparent. I can see the light thru the spots. Soon i'll be able to see thru them. What it is is the whole plant seems to just want to frign die with deficiencies almost suddenly. I have been having this happen too many times now and I seriously need help. I thought I had it figured out when I dosed heavy with cal mag and they thrived. Til now. AGAIN! I'm now folier feeding with epsom salt. Another forum friendly person mentioned airborne toxins. They’re symptoms were like mine. I did find some toxic vapors nearby and removed it a day ago. I kinda hope that was it. I’m tired of staying up late trying to salvage this once easily grown weed. I have one plant in the last few months that doesn’t seem to notice. It was an experimental the was in 3 gallons of soil then put in a 5 gallon with cocoa and perlite. I treat it like a hydro plant. And feed it floronova full strength. It looks slightly over watered like expected.
    But how do i save the others? your time spent will be really appreciated and Karma will pay you off some day.
    Sounds more like thrips. They suck the juices out of the undersides of the leaves leaving silvery areas on the top sides. When looked at from underneath it's like a bathroom window.

Heavy infestation can destroy a crop.

Look at the underside of a leaf at the apex. Little black spots? That's thrip poop. Using at least 8x magnification will show very small wormlike grubs. They're hard to notice until the leaves start doing like you describe. White flies buzz around when you shake the plant, mites leave webs everywhere, mature fungus gnats fly around when disturbed as well.

Thrips, well they're just thrips. Innocuous little life sucking bitches that you can't just divorce but must kill.

Look carefully and if they're there spray with soapy nicotine water once a week for four sprays.

Before you spray rip off any seriously affected leaves and burn the f**kers. Not in a blunt, with the garbage!

Lots of good luck with your problem.