PTSD - Diaphragm locks up along with neck - Looking for advice on strain to alleviate

sphereless

I have been diagnosed with PTSD (childhood and military made the perfect recipe). My diaphragm is tight all the time and I feel in constant state of fight or flight. My neck has also become very tight. I'm feeling pretty desperate to try anything, but do not want to take pharma drugs. I meditate 3 times a day and have a really hard time sleeping (I startle awake for the first two hours). Alcohol helps for the moment, but I feel terrible the next day. I don't want to smoke a strain that makes feel anxious or has any kind of upper affect. Appreciative and open to any ideas. Thank you in advance.

R

Re: PTSD - Diaphragm locks up along with neck - Looking for advice on strain to allev

I would stop self medicating with poisonous alcohol immediately and find a good Indica. That will do the trick. :thumb:

Re: PTSD - Diaphragm locks up along with neck - Looking for advice on strain to allev

Well we all self medicate, but alcohol and PTSD=muy malo. Check out the strain review section of the forums under the grow room tab. As 420 recommended, a pure indica or indica dominant hybrids like afghani or hash plant,widow strains or some of the Kush's could also fit the bill.

I am also a disabled vet, i was diagnosed with severe PTSD and several other things lol but i found that OG Kush helps me in all ways pain, anxiety, and the relaxation factor is perfect still able to function around the house.

If you have any dispensaries locally, see if they stock 1:1 CBD:THC extract.
Many people report very positive effects using it or similar.
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.

Back
Top Bottom