Chronic PTSD - Level Black

Papa420

I served " God n Country during the 70's , Army, 11 Bravo, .50 Cal Gunner, my local V.A. Hospital has me taking four different PTSD Meds to keep me in the Safezone, and out of the Hurtlocker ! Majority of Vietnam Veterans my age will tell you, this heavy dose of Meds, only make Us each and all feel like walking Zombies !
Perhaps one day soon coming, hopefully the Veterans Administration, will finally open their eyes and their minds to take the time to research the facts that Medical Marijuana would help aid any and all Veterans whom suffer daily and battle P.T.S.D. ! I toke and get more relief from a joint, without the feeling of being a Zombie for a few days after taking my meds ! I support " Medical Marijuana " !!
:420:
I just recently posted my first time grow, and I hope to hear feedback as to how I'm doing !
Thank You !
HooAh
100_15297.JPG

100_15252.JPG

Still unable to tell if my plant is female though !

Hi from a fellow PTSD battler Papa,

I truly understand where you are coming from. I'm planning on posting a thread of my journey and my successes and failures with different strains for my different days. Its a work in progress. So I'm taking my journey as I do the rest of my life now... One day at a time

Stay safe

hi and welcome , you have a nice little plant there , you will not know is its male or female until you switch your lights to 12/12 light/dark.

i am growing some medical stuff called blue blood , its nice and high in CBD , she is a lovely plant and was easy enough to work with .
I smoked a little a couple of nights ago and got a nice warm feeling , not to mad and i had the best sleep ever ,
I am nearly at the end of flowering her but i took some clones :).

This is her now

P10707572.JPG
P10707582.JPG
P10707591.JPG
P10707591.JPG

Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Specs
Genetics: OG Kush x Blueberry
Type: Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
Flowering time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC content: 15 - 20%
CBD content 10%
Medicinal Uses: Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia
Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Info
With this plant we have crossed our OG Kush with an astounding Blueberry that has been with us since 1998. This plant produces buds that have the strength and density of the OG but have that wonderful smell and taste of the Blueberry. The Blueberry overtones over wash the OG so for those of you used to OG this plant will smell and taste more blueberry, however there is an element of diesel fuel to the smell and taste. Not one for an inexperienced medical grower, but well worth the effort for those who can. Blueberry x OG Kush has been bred to contain higher percentages of CBD or cannabidiol the part of cannabis now considered to be most responsible for pain-relief, nausea, as an anti-inflammatory, and for many many other symptoms. CBD has been found to provide physical relief, it actually works to counteract the psychoactivity of THC, allowing patients a much desired element of clarity unassociated with so many other types of cannabis. This strain can also be a very effective insomnia killer, especially if you have pain that keeps you awake.

In short for medicinal users this would be the strain we recommend for a multitude of different ailments. Medicann are currently working on other strains to increase the CBD ratio to further help sufferers.

first of all, thank you to my fellow Vets who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country! I'm a disabled Army vet myself and suffer from p.t.s.d. i self medicated with alcohol and almost ruined my life and my families. i weaned myself off the booze with weed but was having a hard time affording it. i finally got my disability from va and they kept trying to get me on pills. i stuck to pot as my medicine and am happy i did! now that maine has legalized rec. weed I've started my 1st grow of 5 plants. I' have hope for the future that id haven't had in a long time! nice looking plant papa! my ol man is a Vietnam vet and my boy is a Marine. maybe some day the VA will come around. happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom