RI MMJ just tried

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
I just tried MMJ after years with debilitating pain, my pain meds no longer work and there is nothing stronger in the FDA arsenal.

I reluctantly tried MMJ and within 15 minutes was able to enjoy some pain relief and ultimately regained an apetite. It sounds foolish but when you are suffering in unimaginable pain and poor health, food seems unimportant.

I am now an instant advocate for MMJ and am actively seeking a RI Doc that will assist me in trying to regain my life.
Any and all info, advise, or help would be of great help.

Re: RI MMJ just tried.

Hey Wingman - I cannot reply to your private messages as I have to have 25 posts and only have 7 before I can send or reply private messges- and I dont have your regular email - I do have a lot of questions. I read your post above, and boy can I relate to that - my two illnesses that have me on disability are both painful, but also come with sleep disorder and low appetite. The MMJ solves all three of these issues completely, but it is not currently available. I'm now following what's happing in D.C. as that is closest to me here in Northern VA. Meanwhile, the alternatives of Vicoden, Ambien, etc. those solutions are short-lived and dangerous over time. I'm just hoping for a solution - I don't know if a person who lives in VA can be prescribed in DC but it will be sometime in 2010 before it even gets going in DC. Thanks for your response and for sharing your story - it's something to log on and hear your own story - - write me and I'll update you on what's happening and ask a few questions - oh also I cannot post attachments via this system yet ~Kim

Back
Top Bottom