Can i get a mmj card?

timoneymatt

ok so im diagnosed with schitzoeffective disorder bipolar insomnia and anxiety i take a drug called paxil and it gives me stomach pains and neasea the only way it goesa away is if i eat alot of food when takeng it so much that i weighed 183 lbs off meds now im 330 and i self medicate the insomnia depression and anxiety with alcohol but my uncle just died of serosis so noow im thinking about my liver i was just wondering if i qualify for a card . thanks ffor any help

Wow matty sounds to me you could get one no prob... Especially when your already perscribed pillys...for all the horrible conditions you have... Which is a few...just need to call you local thc therapist and make an appointment...for you to aquire you medi card....good luck ...where do you live??

My chiropractor was my THC therapist..your family phys might be already!!!!!

You need to look and find a local place to acquire your card and they will tell you which doctor to see!! But with the records you've got already it should be easy to find a MMJ card services....Try ripatients.org/licensing. This should answer all our RI questions!!!! Hope this help amigo!!!

timoneymatt there was a Dr on Cottage Street in Pawtucket who was banned by the RI DOH for signing Rec's and other Dr's have popped up in Cranston and Providence but last only a short while. Under RI Law you must have an bona fide Patient/Dr relationship to claim protection at Court. I am 420% sure if you download the application here and bring it to your Dr explaining the benefits of MMJ, how it enables you to take less pills, be more active, he will sign it. You must present yourself and the Rec coherently, and explain it is a simple quality of life issue, as you must loose weight and stay mentally healthy.
Please let us know how you make out. Good Luck!!!

I have many of the same issues and more. For over 25 years, I have been in-and-out of treatment centers, hospitals, etc.; and I have tried a table full of prescriptions, none of which work, four of which now have law suits against them, at least one of which is permanently banned in the USA...and only one thing really works: medical marijuana. I am new to Rhode Island and I would like to seek some help getting a medical marijuana card for proper legal access.

Back
Top Bottom