Medical Marijuana Testing Available in RI

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
There is a terrific new business in RI specializing in the complete analyzation of Medical Marijuana and it's derrivatives. knowyourgrow.co - This website is for sale! - knowyourgrow Resources and Information.
Know your Grow, has helped identify CBD, CBN, and THC levels in any Marijuana supplied them. The sample need only be 1/10 of a gram.
I will be using them for myself and all Patients connected to me moving forward and thought all of the RI MMJ Community could benefit from this knowledge.

Re: Medical MarijuanaTesting available in RI

This is fantastic, I've read about such companies in various magazines. Really lends legitimacy to the medical aspect of the plant, and this is one step closer to RI becoming not just a state where it's legal, but a state where it's friendly and helpful to the patient. Would be interesting to see info on pesticides or harmful compounds added to the mix as well.

Re: Medical MarijuanaTesting available in RI

Call them up, they get approximately $20 for a test, per strain, but are willing to negotiate those with multiple strains and volume business. It only takes 1/10 of a gram for a full analysis.
Tell them I sent you and how much business they are losing by not advertising @ :420:

Back
Top Bottom