Biggest cash crops / highest yeilders / Hardest hitters / Champion Of Champions

Fattest colas, Monster Buds, Highest Hitters and over all Biggest yeilders ?

• Total voters

Strain Hunter

Well hows it goin people, im serching for what you think might be the champion of champions when it comes to the most enormous colas, highest yeilders and most profitable cash crop on the market today.
I know many on the list are not contenders and there are many more strains on the market, so this is for everyone whos produced monster colas in their day, post up and let us know what you think also any pics would be great....

peace :popcorn:

Indica....

Afghani
Afghani#1
Amstel Gold
Bella Caio
Big Bud
Black Domina
Black African
Black Jack
Chitral
Celtic Cross
Celtic Stone
Chronic
DOubleGum
Early Girl
Early Skunk
Eclipse
Euforia
Green Spirit
G-13
Granddaddy Purple
Hawaiin Skunk
Hindu Kush
Hollands Hope
Hypno
HashPlant
K2
Mango
Master Kush
Mazar
Mighty Might
Niagra
Northern Lights
Romulan
Pink Indica
Purple High
Purple Urkel
Purple Star
Ruderalis Indica
Shiva
Sour Bubble
Southern Afghani
Super Chrystal
Twilight

Sativa....

Bazooka
Durban Poison
Maui Waui
Early Bud
Early Pearl
Early Skunk Plant
Great White Shark
Green Spirit
Haze
Haze Skunk
Haze Skunk
Hempstar
Jack Herer
Kali Mist
Ice
LamsBread x SKunk
Niagra x Shiva
Night Queen
Northern Lights x Haze
Power Plant
Purple Haze
Smokey Bear
Silver Haze
Super Silver Haze
swazi x SKunk
Thai
Voodoo
White Cloud

Hybrids....

Ak-47
Blue Velvet
Blueberry
BubbleBerry
Bubblegum
Buddha Plant
Cali Orange Plant
Durban Poison x Mighty Might
Flo
First Mature
Fourway#1
Fruity Pebbles
Full Moon
Jamaican Pearl
Jack Flash
Juicy Fruit
GrapeFruit Haze
Himalayan Gold
Island Lady
KC-33
Kerala x SKunk
Kushage
Lemon Stinky
Leda Uno(87.5 % sativa,12.5% indica)
Northern Berry
NYC Diesel
Purple#1-(50% Sativa,%0% Indica)
Purple Skunk-(87.5% sativa,12.5% Indica)
Purple Kush
Romberry
Shaman-(87.5% Sativa,12.5% Indica)
Shiva Shanti
SKunk Red Hair
Skunk Passion
Strawberry
SKunk Haze
Swiss Miss
Sweet Island Skunk
Turtle Power
White Widow

i got 11 reg chronic seeds from serious seeds (attitude seedbank) and 10 fem ice from nirvana (also attitude) ill be growing in the next months :)

I'd say you can't go wrong with most any skunk hybrid, given the right growing conditions. Back in *the day*, the skunks I grew developed colas as long as my leg and just as wide. Plants grew to a good 8-9ft tall and sprawled out to about 8-10ft wide, wildly shooting monster colas in every direction. Yeah, not indoors. *LOL*

Adding the genetics of a good tight indica seems to compact the colas (and sometimes the plant) a bit, adds a plethora of yummy tastes, gives the plant added vigor to produce a strong structure with resilience against pests and disease, and adds new properties to its healing abilities.

So if you're looking for a plant that'll give you a good 5lb or more yield of stickythickdankweed, give some thought to the skunk hybrids.

:ganjamon:

Out of those, my vote goes too... Northern Lights #5 clone from the Pacific Northwest.

"Northern Lights is considered to be among the easiest strains to grow, being quite hardy and forgiving to the novice indoor grower with a typical flowering time of 6—7 weeks, often described as growing like "weeds".[3][4] Northern Lights #5 in particular is renowned for this trait of growing very easily. The strain's reputation as a compact, high-yield plant, with a high potency also makes it popular among marijuana growers. The Northern Lights #5 strain has been critically acclaimed by many cannabis enthusiasts and has been a winner in competitions such as the Cannabis Cup."

I love Big Buddha Cheese it is a fantastic strain with an unforgettable taste and high that will yield good with at least 600 watts of HPS light.

I've heard good things about it, but I like original genetics like Exodus Cheese, or the improved Suicide cut Cheese. Dr. Greenthumb has fems of the Cheese (suicide cut). It's one I plan to aquire if I can't find the original Exodus.

Exodus Cheese
ch.jpg

PIt you would say SLM over your favorite blueberry?

for pure performace. power and potency and yields like a monster..bag appeal is insane..

Is the super lemon haze nute sensitive or can it take a high ppm or ec? You are tempting me to order some more seeds (hmmmmmmmmm super lemon haze).

Are you growiing that now?

I grew it last cycle.

For potency and bag appeal, ATF is way up there when cured. It yields med/high with plants vegging 3-4 weeks yielding around 3 ounces finished. It is a hard hitter and creeps up, a champion of champions. For higher yield with comparable bag appeal and great smoke, you can't go wrong with White Russian or Super Silver Haze. ;)

zhummingsig.jpg

How did the SLH turn out and yield?

I started with a 5 pack
1 didnt germ,,,grrrr
1 was 2 oz
3 were 17oz

vegged 4-5 weeks. were 50-55" at finish....

taste....def diff...lemon and black pepper, VERY speedy high...I can work with this stuff.
Ive said this before but 3 patients commented on how strong it was.palpitations .it as too much for them...they adjusted no doubt
overall potency 9.5
yield 9.5
taste 9.5
bag appeal 9.9

anyone know what happend to orange kush?
i lived in arizona for about 3 months and orange kush was readily available, and it was awesome, one of my favs, and i cant find any seeds any where online.

I started with a 5 pack
1 didnt germ,,,grrrr
1 was 2 oz
3 were 17oz

vegged 4-5 weeks. were 50-55" at finish....

taste....def diff...lemon and black pepper, VERY speedy high...I can work with this stuff.
Ive said this before but 3 patients commented on how strong it was.palpitations .it as too much for them...they adjusted no doubt
overall potency 9.5
yield 9.5
taste 9.5
bag appeal 9.9

Pits thanks for the 411 on the SLH. I just ordered me a pack of 10 feminised.

For potency and bag appeal, ATF is way up there when cured. It yields med/high with plants vegging 3-4 weeks yielding around 3 ounces finished. It is a hard hitter and creeps up, a champion of champions. For higher yield with comparable bag appeal and great smoke, you can't go wrong with White Russian or Super Silver Haze. ;)

zhummingsig.jpg

Hey does ATF stand for something?

Back
Top Bottom