Seeds - Jacks Cleaner II

FrostyBuds

I picked up a pack of Subcool seeds the other day. I choose JC2 for it's rawer phenos. Has anybody here grown JC2? I have read Dank and have followed Sub for a while but am looking for other growers take on JC2?
10 pack seeds looking to throw down for some good females and a male

Re: Subcool Seeds-- Jacks Cleaner II

JC2 is a result of 6 plants in the mix. Things were not backcrossed and crossed and so on to refine the results of JC2. JC2 is said to produce numerous phenos, mostly lemony but can have any traits of the 6 involved in the breeding. Rawer phenos was a bad choice of words.

Jacks Cleaner II---Subcools description.

This BX of the legendary mother plant Jacks Cleaner is a favorite among collectors of extremely potent hybrids. The strain has none of the Haze flavor of JTR and is a much taller style Sativa plant with a racing buzz that seems to slice through just about any type of high and leave the toker vibrating with a smile on there face. The taste and smell is 100% lemons and the taste is a mouth full of citrus almost like a lemon head candy.
This strain was created for all those in search of a Jacks Cleaner cut for there own head stash but not in the right circles to acquire a cutting.

1.Phenotypes -All females are lemony sweet to the smell, almost as lemony as the JC, though there may be a few phenotypes with a lighter, lemon smell, probably from the JTR influences. Select the largest yielding female
2.Height-Medium to heavy stretch/ Colas swell late
3.Yield-Medium / Heavy trim work
4.Indoor/ Outdoor
5.Best way to grow- Topped and placed in bud early due to stretch.
6.Harvest Window_8-10
7.Sativa/ Indica 80/20
8.Hybrid- Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X JTR Male
9.High type- Intense, trippy, visual, spacey, pain relief
10.Makes very usual bubble tasting and smelling like lemons

nice dude, I smoked some Jacks Cleaner not too long ago, and it was one of the best strains I've ever smoked. I got one seed out of 1/4 and I'm waiting until the right time to grow it.

Hi Guys, Subbies gear is rocking good. I'm jealous...no I'm happy for ya both.
I still own a pack of original Dannyboy. :peace:

I popped some JC2 about a month ago. been in 12/12 about a week. Wondering if you have popped yours yet?

I want to get down with some Subcool Jillybean. But that Jacks Cleaner looks super sweet, so I'm gonna follow this one. Nice pick and good luck

I've sampled the original Jack's cleaner back in the day. I'm hoping jc2 will be similar. When I get around to growing it

Subcool was played with it for a long time. Going by what he has done before, It wouldn't be released if it wasn't ready. I was really looking foreword to the Jack the Ripper influence. One I have grown and really liked. Sounds like between the 2 genetics even if it is not just like the JC2 it should be damn good.

Pretty much like the Jack the Ripper then. It was so sativa dominate that it was kind of hard to notice the high. What I really like about it. It could wake you up and get you going even after smoking a indica. Not often do Sativas over power Indicas.

Originally I was going to cross the Jack the Ripper with Tahoe Og. Now that I can no longer get the JTR It kind of changed to the Jacks Cleaner 2. I now have a Tahoe Og x Sour Diesel that is better then the original Tahoe so it is going to get some pollen from the JC2 males.

Tahoe og is a good strain for sure. A friend of mine kept it going for awhile in a hydro set up. That one crossed with jc2 would be a interesting combo. I'm going to pop at least one jc2 seed this fall when I get some space. I'm guessing it will have a kinda long flower period. I try to not run the longer flowering plants in the summer because of heat issues

So true about the heat issues. I had that problem a couple years ago and lost 3 plants to bud mold because of heat issues. They never got a chance to fully finish. Same problem though. They were a long flowering hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom