Flowering Time for Bubba Kush and Sour Diesel

myxedup

im trying to find out the flowering time on bubba kush and sour diesel. Any info will help. thanks

Bubba Kush:
Greenhouse Seeds Bubba Kush NEW Guaranteed to be the juiciest tastiest Kush ever. The genetics of greenhouse seeds Bubba Kush is Bubble Gum x Kush. This very popular Kush is an extremely sought after strain but it has not been readily available until now. Green house Bubba Kush effects are powerful and heavy. The high starts in the face then spreads rapidly to the rest of the body. Greenhouse Bubba Kush puts in a bodynumbing effects. Green house seeds Bubba Kush is the all around super star bud. There’s a reason this herb is called Bubba Kush and not just Bubble gum and kush, its because this bud has everything, its cannabis seeds provide an awsome sweet smell, awsome taste, large hairs and great colour.
Bubba Kush instantly catches your attention with long hairs and icy crystal coating. The leaves are doused with frosty crystals at christmas, and adds to the look of this prize fighter. Bubba Kush is a potent strain, considered a worldwide hit by many smokers. Bubba Kush is characterized by its juicy flavour. Green house Bubba Kush effects are powerful and heavy. The origins of Kush cannabis are from landrace plants mainly in Afghanistan and sometimes, Iran, Pakistan, and Northern India with the name coming from the Hindu Kush mountain range.

Awards: HTCC 1996, first prize

Genetics: Bubble Gum, Kush

Effect: relaxing, narcotic, long lasting

Flowering indoor: 9 weeks

Flowering outdoor: Ripe at the end of October (Europe)

Sour Diesel :
Medical Seeds Sour Diesel is one of the finest genetics available in current market. Originally Sativa, with clean and euphoric potent effect, but not very cerebral, it is the perfect all-day long mate. Crossing our best Indica of massive production with Diesel, we increase production and shorten flowering period. Indoor growing period is 2-3 weeks and flowering takes 75-85 days. Indoor production for Sour Diesel is 500gr per m2. Several times awarded for its tropical fruit flavour. Sour Diesel THC is between 12%-15%

Hope this helps ya myxedup, good luck on your grow.

Thank you very much thats awesome i have 7 strains and i would like to find out more about them im learning blind but havent had any problems that i didnt take care of. is there a place to look up info on different strains? i have bubba kush,sour diesel,mango,purple urkel,grunk,east coast sour diesel,and jerrys berrys. i take clones so i have a nice variety pack,veg room and flower room. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom