Can you tell which seed is male or female?

prodotype

013158.JPG

I found this in a file i down loaded,i hope its good info

:peace: 420 :rollit:

I have several hundred seeds of the same strain, so I'll use that method to select some seeds for my outdoor LST grow this year and see what turns up ;).

That, sounds like a plan!:bravo:

DD

My next seeds I will see if I can match up and try to get both.. I have actually seen that chart before and we had planned to try it. I don't remember what came of it.. go figure....:roorrip:

My next seeds I will see if I can match up and try to get both.. I have actually seen that chart before and we had planned to try it. I don't remember what came of it.. go figure....:roorrip:
Be Irie, the seeds from my NL from last yrs. outdoor crop are not germinating. Can you tell me what may be wrong. They look good !!

It's hard to say Slow.... Usually when I am having problems germing seeds it is because of temps... To warm or cold..... paper towel method? It could be the seeds... Have you germed others from the same crop?

I did 14 the 1st. batch and and then another dozen. And got 4 plants. Ha !! I'm just wondering if i waited to long into flowering, before impregnating mama. She had been flowering for maybe 5 weeks. Maybe i should have did it earlier. Seeds look mature and have good color. The ground is starting to thaw out around here, but i don't know if i'll be able to walk that walk, this yr. !! Getting old !! Gotta do something, as we're almost out !! Thanks for getting back !! Your grows are so effortless, that you sorta lull me to sleep !! Not much goes wrong, and you're just blessed with a green thumb . You get the new ballast yet ??

Ok to day is the start of the test, i got my seeds in from the attitude seed bank and they arrived in just a week so i will use them again for sure. For the Hashberry im planting 5 seeds 4 were flat and 1 was a volcano, and for the 8 Miles High i have 2 flat and 3 volcano
both seeds are from Mandala seeds, im germinating using the paper towel method and have different shape paper towel (round) for the volcano and regular for the flat one's
so we'll see what happends.

Ok to day is the start of the test, i got my seeds in from the attitude seed bank and they arrived in just a week so i will use them again for sure. For the Hashberry im planting 5 seeds 4 were flat and 1 was a volcano, and for the 8 Miles High i have 2 flat and 3 volcano
both seeds are from Mandala seeds, im germinating using the paper towel method and have different shape paper towel (round) for the volcano and regular for the flat one's

will be nice to see the results but it can't just boil down to the shape of the seed that determines it's sex...:hmmmm: but as Setting sun already mentioned before its a small sample size, it would be good if all those that read this post could try it and post results back here! So we can get the numbers up and a more accurate scale to work from.

+rep for trying to test this theory

Hay Dean thanks alot for the +rep just trying to do my part for the community.
For every one else reading this thread and starting a grow please try this information out
and post your findings like ThatBoyDean said we need to get the numbers up to see if this info is legit or not. Thanks to all who are willing to participate and share there findings.

Ok yesterday some of the seed's cracked, 4,8 Mile High and 3 Hashberry and i have placed
them in small cup's of soil (Schultz Garden Safe all natural Potting mix)0.06-0.09-0.06 NPK.
Here's a pic of the 8 Mile High
8-M_H-seed_s.jpg

and here's the Hashberry
H_B-seed_s.jpg

:peace: :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom