Hands Down! strongest strain of MMJ available?

XxUpInSmokExX

what strain is hands down the strongest, most potent strain known to man?

please add information about the strain and why you personally think its the strongest?

I'm not sure if there is a most potent dominant strain out there, because so much depends on the grow and other conditions. However I'm growing medijuana now, vie never met anyone that tried it but it is supposed to be purely medical and contain around 25% thc, I don't think I've heard of any legitimate super strains though.

maybe i should of worded the question better

i asked the question assuming the growers level of experience is phenomonal
and the strain is a stable strain not just a sloppily done hybrid
instead of askin "what is the strongest", i should of just asked for maybe the top 10 highest known thc levels

the reason i ask this is because i was once an everyday visitor/member of this site for quite some time but kind of eased away from the hobby, and now im jumping right back in again and i want to produce something that is well worth my time and dedication i put forth....i dont wanna waist my time with something thats kinda alright or decent, i want something that i will never get tired of, a strain i could stick with for a long time before changing up again

also it will be indoors, so what im looking for is one that copes well inside also

doesnt matter if its ind/sat/mix

Your best off looking on seed bank websites or a site dedicated to marijuana strains, I seriously doubt there are many growers that measure the thc levels in their product. But there are plenty of sites out there about this type of thing, I have heard rumors of chemically engineered cannabis reaching thc levels of 35% but the highest advertised levels I have seen are around 25% and usually include stuff like medijuana, white widow, supernova, etc

Sorry to double post but I believe medijuana can produce up to 500g/m2 and white widow just a little less, I'm sure an experienced grower like you knows this but my suggestion if you want a potent strain and a lot of it, one of those is the way to go. That's why I chose those two as the main strains for my grow... Good luck

Bassplayer, all you said was hedijuana does exactly what it says, i didnt say " experts only " i said assuming the skill level of the grower is phenomonal,

I appreciate your info about hedijuana as i have not heard of it yet and now that it has been brought to my attention i will look into it, thats why i posted this to find out About newer strains i have been missing out on

thawk, thanks for the great incite but i am aware that a very high percentage of growers do not measure thc levels, i was just asking what are some of the stronger strains out now. I have been away from the grow scene for too long and with all the new strains that come out overnight, its hard to stay on top of all of them that is why im asking for growers incite about their own personally experiences with potent strains

Thawk, thats exactly what im talkig about
in my area, there is not alot of variety when it comes to real potent strains so i am asking around to find out the from passed experiences of my fellow growers in order to start up a strain worth the risk, you feel me?

I thought thats what this forum was for, to help out the ones who are not experts by giving them advice that will help them not make the same "newbie" mistakes, i am far from newb but just saying

Maybe a ishouldnt have worded the question as i did, im just looking for a "well above avg" strain , thats all

Just grew out some Kick A$$ White Widow, but i still prefer Sour Strawberry. So far, it is the best/highest Med Factor, and stays with you for 4+ hours. Still able to function, and not locked to the couch. It does not promote munchies, allthough I believe it heightens the taste buds. Will probably grow out its Parents.... Sour Diezel x Strawberry Cough, to see if either is better than the cross? I would love to hear about same quality and/or better strains?

Pretty sure this is what you were looking for? Yes? Cant go by Seed Site descriptions, IMHO. Personal Experiences are always best!

Medscientist, thats exactly the kind of reply im looking for
i have heard only wonderful things about diesel and strawberry, i cant imagine them crossed together. Who is the breeder of sour strawberry and can you please provide me with further details

much appreciated info med, everyone else keep it coming

one of this site's sponsers is a single seed seller.....you can try dif strains without having to buy large packs of seeds...... check the sponser links. All the seeds they sell come from major established dealers.

Thanks Fir the great info retcwby, but i am not looking for a strain from single seed co, i am only wanting to deal with veteran seed co.'s that have been around for a while and have a good reputation... I am very picky when it comes to the genetics of my babies... I dont want some slopped together unstable herb( not saying sing seed co is sloppy) but they havent been around long enough for me to use them

Thanks Fir the great info retcwby, but i am not looking for a strain from single seed co, i am only wanting to deal with veteran seed co.'s that have been around for a while and have a good reputation... I am very picky when it comes to the genetics of my babies... I dont want some slopped together unstable herb( not saying sing seed co is sloppy) but they havent been around long enough for me to use them

single seeds-

1x Big Buddha - Blue Cheese - Feminized,1x Barney's Farm - Acapulco Gold - Feminized,1x G13 Labs - Midnight Kush - Feminized1x Free - 2 Free Feminized Seeds (orders of £20+),1x DNA Genetics - Cataract Kush - Regular

big budda blue cheese is good stuff, but it likes to stretch a lot durring flowering. i grew this strain twice. has a strong blueberry smell to it.

Thanks trunks for the recommendation, i will be considering all the recommendations given to me

whats yield like on bbbc trunks?

single seeds-

1x Big Buddha - Blue Cheese - Feminized,1x Barney's Farm - Acapulco Gold - Feminized,1x G13 Labs - Midnight Kush - Feminized1x Free - 2 Free Feminized Seeds (orders of £20+),1x DNA Genetics - Cataract Kush - Regular

have you got any going yet ?? I am doing a barneys AGOLD :)

But as far as strongest strains i would put my $ on kush and dieasel strains

thank you basementdwell for your input

please everyone keep it coming

Back
Top Bottom