Clone Machine What Nuts?

bullisok

I have a Home made Clone Machine... Works Great 98% sucess rate. Question is what Nuts do you use? I have tried light less then 25% AN Base Bloom nuts. Also have tried adding Root 66 free sample given to me and few drops of SuperThrive. This last time I used Plain Tap water with few dropes of SuperThrive. All ways was very successful with rooting... Seems to me I did get MORE root sites with adding the Base Nuts and Root 66. Time wise both seemed to take about 2 weeks.

Think I am going back to Base Nuts with a Rooting nut. Just wonder what everyone else is using?

I know someone will get on here and ask about the Base bloom nuts why not Grow nuts... I'm new and was explained to me use Grow not Veg in Clone bin for rooting.

OK so what are you using and why? Add in your results and time of rooting. Thanks...

Why would you start clones with bloom nutes, which are low in N?

Root development requires heavy amounts N + Ca/Mg, and little to no P or K

I was told that bloom helps feed the roots and make them grow where as Grow feeds the plant.Once the roots start then switch to a Rooting solution and a Grow base... I have read cutting the Large leaves help the roots develop faster because it forces the plant to develop roots rather then using the leave to obsorb light & nutriants.

But this is why I started this thread to see what every one is using and why. I just started using a Cloning machine and have always used Cuttings put into Rockwool. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom