Looking to start Growing Need Suggestions For Seeds

main1

Hi there im looking start my very first grow
i need some suggestion on a strain that isnt hard
to grow for a first timer...

Will be Growing Indoors with a 400w HPS Lights
and fox farm soils/nutrients

Re: Looking to start Growing Need Suggestions For Seeds..

Most anything from Nirvana Seed Co.

Some suggestions:
Chrystal
Northern Lights
Ice
Anything crossed with Skunk
:thumb:

:peace: cocoJoe

Goodlucky on your first grow. i say you should start with some pineapple express but hey there's so many.. choose wise lol :adore: :rollit: :ganjamon:

There are lots of choices. From experience Pineapple Express, Hammerhead, Super Lemon Haze, and Cheese are easy to grow. Got a few more strains but they are still in veg so can't really sums it up yet until they go through a complete cycle. The mentioned strains above has passed my expectation.

Hey....welcome to the other side of marijuana consumption. The growers....careful...its addictive growing...much more then the plant itself. To see the love poured into such a wonderful and intresting plant and watch as the plant gives back in return such kindness and the joy it rewards you with....theres nothing else like it.

Ok...I will second the recomendation for nervanas seeds. You cant go wrong with TGA either if ya want to buck up for em. But for your first grow I would probably go with the reliable and forgiving AK48 feminized. Clones really easy and is heat and drought forgiving which will be good while you get the grow enviroment dialed in. You could do a AK48 and Powerplant combo grow. The powerplant makes thicker buds that are more covered in trichromes. The Blackjack is like the iceing on the cake. Its yeald is less but not by much and the smoke is so smooth and lemony.

I suggest subcools supersoil recipe also.

Grow those out and then check back with me.....they wont dissapoint

Cona

Back
Top Bottom